• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to achive this kind of video overlay?

underwater

Nov 26, 2020
So this guy, Dantdm while palying a game and recording it, have his face in a nice round box. Anyone can explain me how to achieve it? Does any softare can help me do the similar appearance (not just a rectangle box like any other screen recording software I know)
ini.png

Attachments

• how to make it.png
    how to make it.png
    1,000.3 KB · Views: 4
some people use OBS, Bandicam, facecam. and such and some use twitch

Oh and i forgot xsplit

Last edited:
Reactions: underwater
90% of the games streamers are using Streamlabs OBS, basically OBS with layout features built on top

90% of the games streamers are using Streamlabs OBS, basically OBS with layout features built on top
Good to know. Thanks for your information. If I just need to record an offline version of a tutorial (without streaming it first), is it possible to use that Streamlabs OBS with that nice layout feature?

Good to know. Thanks for your information. If I just need to record an offline version of a tutorial (without streaming it first), is it possible to use that Streamlabs OBS with that nice layout feature?
Yes, it have recording options

OBS, alone can do it, its the mostly used, has a learning curve but once you learn its nice. some of the other ones are quite easy

OBS, alone can do it, its the mostly used, has a learning curve but once you learn its nice. some of the other ones are quite easy
When I search on google, there are OBS STudio, OBS Streamlabs.. Which one do you refer? Or is it the same?

When I search on google, there are OBS STudio, OBS Streamlabs.. Which one do you refer? Or is it the same?
Stream labs used to be only for windows, then they came out with OBS projects for all, win, mac, linux

OBS is Minimalistic...
Stream Labs has goo built-in features but It is Bulky...

Everything that you can do in Stream Labs you will be able to do in OBS Studio but with some Extra Effort...

Using Wondershare DemoCreator can do that too. Since the webcam recording can be separated, you can add it to the video using mask like him.
Thank you for your information, I'll definitely check it out. So the overlay feature is still using the same software alone (Wondershare demo creator) or is it separated?

if you want paid then there are lots of options , but the free one is the OBS, streamlabs and its open source

Thank you for your information, I'll definitely check it out. So the overlay feature is still using the same software alone (Wondershare demo creator) or is it separated?
Wondershare is a Separate Software.. He suggested that.. You can Record your Screen and Camera Separately and Merge Them Using the Wondershare Software if I am Not Wrong...

Wondershare is a Separate Software.. He suggested that.. You can Record your Screen and Camera Separately and Merge Them Using the Wondershare Software if I am Not Wrong...
you are right, wondershare is for recording not for live, to go live he would need a broadcaster like OBS , or streamlabs. or xsplit so it depends which he is after. they are the best out there so far

Last edited:
Thanks guys for your information. Now I know more things now. Cool stuffs you guys pointed out. Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock