• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How should I start with SEO?

fu6as

Feb 9, 2019
Hi everyone

Im trying to optimize my website for the search engines (SEO) and I dont know where to begin. I just got my Google Digitale Marketing certificat but I don't have any experience, I only know the theory part of SEO.

Can someone share his strategy or his way of working?

Thanks

Hi everyone

Im trying to optimize my website for the search engines (SEO) and I dont know where to begin. I just got my Google Digitale Marketing certificat but I don't have any experience, I only know the theory part of SEO.

Thanks
hi the best part for seo is writing good articles not copy paste ....
you need nothing! pick wp theme with good schema
conect your site to google webmaster
install yoast plugin
ready to go :D

install yoast plugin
Thanks for your reply Babak, but I have a ecommerce website, I dont really write blogposts lol, any suggestions?

If you're using wordpress, the plugin Yoast SEO helps a lot! They have a measurement of how good is your SEO, including title, word, tags, links... it's very helpful. You don't really need to be an expert to use it.

Reactions: purity
Start with
  1. Sitemap
  2. Use clear Titel
  3. Description
  4. Use H1, H2 and H3 dont spam
  5. image Alt
  6. Smart keyword as achnor links, dont spam
  7. Backlinks human based
  8. Create smart short links and never chang it

to make really google vriendy ecommece its gone cost you like 40k

Use clear content very important dont copy and paste use your words its dosnt matter if it eccommerce or blog

real reslust takes minumum 3 weeks

use google analystic and google console if you have money + adwors +social media + rich-snippets

sorry for my poor english

good luck

install yoast plugin

what's about article spinner? There are many good out there.

Hi everyone

Thanks
Hello fu6as,

I'm going to give you the secrets to all the SEO and I'll be saving you Months, if not Years of searching and testing... are you ready?

Assuming that you've already downloaded YOAST Local & Premium and installed and configured both of them already.

• First of all, register with KEYWORD PLANNER
  • Click on "Find new keywords"
  • Insert specific products, services or categories relating to your business needs.
    • This, in turn, will give you a list of all the results, currently in google search engine being used. I personally like to then filter the list with the "Avg. monthly search" to be highest to lowest (as per the attached image)
  • You can see the highest monthly searched words/phrases relating to your searched keywords. What you need to do is, try to replicate these same words onto your website in a smart way, include them in the page text, titles, SEO description, SEO keywords. This, in turn, will make your website of high quality and standard due to containing the HOT keywords that are being searched for every month and ultimately you get ranked higher.
  • Do that for all your pages for example, if you have a page that is relating to Alarm Security, in the Google planner, search the words, Home Security, Alarm Security, Business Security. then see the highest keywords and use them inside your page.
  • At the end of all of this - when you complete all of this - head to Google Console and fetch your website so that Google bots will scan your site and rank you higher. Note - this may take up to 4 weeks max the first time.
Good luck, I've just saved you $Thousands$ of dollars and %Months% of hard work :)

Note - If you need help to set it up, let me know :)

Attachments

• Sec.PNG
    Sec.PNG
    101.2 KB · Views: 90
Hello fu6as,

I'm going to give you the secrets to all the SEO and I'll be saving you Months, if not Years of searching and testing... are you ready?

Assuming that you've already downloaded YOAST Local & Premium and installed and configured both of them already.

• First of all, register with KEYWORD PLANNER
  • Click on "Find new keywords"
  • Insert specific products, services or categories relating to your business needs.
    • This, in turn, will give you a list of all the results, currently in google search engine being used. I personally like to then filter the list with the "Avg. monthly search" to be highest to lowest (as per the attached image)
  • You can see the highest monthly searched words/phrases relating to your searched keywords. What you need to do is, try to replicate these same words onto your website in a smart way, include them in the page text, titles, SEO description, SEO keywords. This, in turn, will make your website of high quality and standard due to containing the HOT keywords that are being searched for every month and ultimately you get ranked higher.
  • Do that for all your pages for example, if you have a page that is relating to Alarm Security, in the Google planner, search the words, Home Security, Alarm Security, Business Security. then see the highest keywords and use them inside your page.
  • At the end of all of this - when you complete all of this - head to Google Console and fetch your website so that Google bots will scan your site and rank you higher. Note - this may take up to 4 weeks max the first time.
Good luck, I've just saved you $Thousands$ of dollars and %Months% of hard work :)

Note - If you need help to set it up, let me know :)
Thanks a lot..!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock