• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How much do you make with your site/projects?

You're a survivor brother, you will always overcome.
ehh, golden doodle has cancer, meth addict neighbor with prior Domestic Violence, Rape, Menacing charges. Threatened to shoot me cause my dog went into his yard. Week later turfed my lawn, yelled to stop, his response "wasn't me bitch" 3 times. I said tell your people to stop then, threatened me 2 times, let threats go, did it again, by 3rd went back into house got machete and resumed position. He was 100 feet away, yet called police told them I tried going after him with a hatchet.

This world isn't fair or right. I got a news site, and thinking about making an article with his pic and charges. I got arrested infront of my own house and didn't do what he said. It's embarrasing having a footlong dick and officers frisk you before and after, and devote 10 strokes to my crotch area then ask "what is that" answer "my dick". They laugh. Guy since he was friends with the police right before got into patrol suv wanted to let me know he had that done to me and said "I don't know about a hatchet but I got a 9mm I'll use on him right now" didn't look toward his direction and give him a reaction, that's threatening to shoot me in Police custody. Arresting officer did nothing, was his friend I seen him changed the report inffront of me in the car and put "left and came back with gun to defend himself".... There is no God.

Making some cash to make sure my buddy is ok only thing on my mind. And ofcourse, serving 180 days in jail if convicted. Got really nothing to look foward to. Back is in pain.

ehh, golden doodle has cancer, meth addict neighbor with prior Domestic Violence, Rape, Menacing charges. Threatened to shoot me cause my dog went into his yard. Week later turfed my lawn, yelled to stop, his response "wasn't me bitch" 3 times. I said tell your people to stop then, threatened me 2 times, let threats go, did it again, by 3rd went back into house got machete and resumed position. He was 100 feet away, yet called police told them I tried going after him with a hatchet.

This world isn't fair or right. I got a news site, and thinking about making an article with his pic and charges. I got arrested infront of my own house and didn't do what he said. It's embarrasing having a footlong dick and officers frisk you before and after, and devote 10 strokes to my crotch area then ask "what is that" answer "my dick". They laugh. Guy since he was friends with the police right before got into patrol suv wanted to let me know he had that done to me and said "I don't know about a hatchet but I got a 9mm I'll use on him right now" didn't look toward his direction and give him a reaction, that's threatening to shoot me in Police custody. Arresting officer did nothing, was his friend I seen him changed the report inffront of me in the car and put "left and came back with gun to defend himself".... There is no God.

Making some cash to make sure my buddy is ok only thing on my mind. And ofcourse, serving 180 days in jail if convicted. Got really nothing to look foward to. Back is in pain.
Don't worry bro everything gonna be alright :)

Keep your head up! and enjoy life 🥰

just read my signature quote ❤️

Reactions: Naysuuuuu

Hope everything's going to be better for you, man!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock