• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How many site i can install?

daya143

Apr 5, 2020
Hello, i like to get a server from cloudways,
Ram 1GB
Processor 1 Core
Storage 25GB
Bandwidth 1TB

My questions is, How many sites & domain i can install for decent (reasonable) limit for this config?

Last edited:
Reactions: Supremo DM
(( please move this toipic to HOSTING TALK please ))
Ram 1GB
Processor 1 Core
Storage 25GB
Bandwidth 1TB

My questions is, How many sites & domain i can install for decent (reasonable) limit for this config?

dependent on traffic

Reactions: daya143
In addition to above, depends upon the structure of site, whether it is dynamic or static or how well optimized database queries are etc etc.
Thanks, mostly static sites(wordpress) with few pages & few articles.
more sites are newly created so i think the traffic is less

Last edited:
As others have said a lot is going to depend on traffic and database load.

But as an example I have about 20 dev sites (all quite large and including several woocommerce ones) on this plan (but obviously they get no traffic apart from me and clients). It's the Vultr High Frequency one...

Capture.JPG

As others have said a lot is going to depend on traffic and database load.

But as an example I have about 20 dev sites (all quite large and including several woocommerce ones) on this plan (but obviously they get no traffic apart from me and clients). It's the Vultr High Frequency one...

Capture.JPG
Exactly the same plan(server) i want.
i have this question, as a freelance, i like to provide the hosting service to my clients so...
For 20 sites no problem?

Exactly the same plan(server) i want.
i have this question, as a freelance, i like to provide the hosting service to my clients so...
For 20 sites no problem?
Again it depends on visitors, but the beauty of Cloudways is how easy it is to scale up to the next level of plan if needed.

Estimate traffic per second following specification can handle.
I have one hosting with the same spec I guess, got 80-100 users online at the same time. So is it the maximum I get before the server overload?
Screenshot_20210309-005618_Samsung Internet.jpg

Depends of Traffic and which CMS you are installing and of course if is heavy or not. If you use to much CPU don't expect even 3 websites running into it.

If is simple HTML page you can expect some of them. We can't say the value exactly.

Reactions: daya143
Ram 1GB
Processor 1 Core
Storage 25GB
Bandwidth 1TB

Cloudways uses 5-6 GB's for their OS on server. So basically, you are gonna pay for 25 GB storage but will be able to use only 19-20 GB's for your code/website. Just note that!

P.S: Take a look to Gridpane too. Love it! 🤟

if use cpanel or pleask will get 600 ram and left for you 400 ram its little. Better min 2gb ram

can you please tell me how many monthly sessions you are getting on your website?
and is it local business website? or full flash eCommerce website?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tamarindo2024
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock