• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How is this site built?

If you're talking about tech stack, looks like they've moved on from WP to an Angular CMS.

1611311998640.png

The sites been around forever, I remember seeing it in college almost a decade ago. When it first started it was just some dude looking through Amazon for nerdy and cool sh** to post with an affiliate link. I'm sure its much more sophisticated now. Maybe a crawler/scraper with manual review + product endorsements, etc. Once you're that old and have that much traffic, lots of ways to make money.

Reactions: Babak
Wow, upon closer inspection it looks like they left a lot of sensitive links wide out in the open. Almost makes me want to do a full pen-scan.............. but ..... must resist...... not ..... going to prison again

Wow, upon closer inspection it looks like they left a lot of sensitive links wide out in the open. Almost makes me want to do a full pen-scan.............. but ..... must resist...... not ..... going to prison again
what is pen scan , and what do you mean by this above statement bro. could you explain what is that , how it leads you to prison. Noob question and curious to know:)

You made me look. Feel the pain. DM if you wanna collab on any bug bounty's so we both don't go to jail

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock