• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

how i set multiple website links in one link/button

asifshaikhtsn

Jan 8, 2021
like when user click 1st time on a link(button) then 1st website will be open in new page

and when same user click Second time on a link(button) then 2nd website will be open in new page

and When same user click Third Time on a link(button) then Main Destination Page Will be open.

i want to Add 3 links in one Downloading button Like Movies Website.

Please suggest me any plugin, software or something to do this

I think , this feature is onclick on page ,popup ad/website link will open... u can set how many time onclick popup on click on page...

If user click on any space on website,popup ads will open in new window... and u can set how many times popup ads will show... after that download link will work...

like when user click 1st time on a link(button) then 1st website will be open in new page

and when same user click Second time on a link(button) then 2nd website will be open in new page

and When same user click Third Time on a link(button) then Main Destination Page Will be open.

i want to Add 3 links in one Downloading button Like Movies Website.

Please suggest me any plugin, software or something to do this
I think the easiest way would be to Use JS:
Set the Default Value of Click=0 and With Every Click increment the Value and like if Click>=1 Show 2nd URL

<script type="text/javascript">
function open_all_links() {
var x = document.getElementById('my_urls').value.split('\n');
for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++)
if (x.indexOf('.') > 0)
if (x.indexOf('://') < 0)
window.open('http://' + x);
else
window.open(x);
}
</script>

<form method="post" name="input" action="">
<textarea id="my_urls" rows="4" placeholder="enter links in each row..."></textarea>
<input value="open all now" type="button" onclick="open_all_links();">
</form>

Reactions: Indiweb
your link is very helpful but i need like like when user click 1st time on a button then 1st website will be open in new page and when same user click Second time on a button then 2nd website will be open in new page like this.

After href use this
target="_blank"
To open the Link in the New Page...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krisan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock