• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How Did I Made $10k in Only 2 Months With A MarketBot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duckytheduck

Oct 24, 2020

Hi guys, I will like to share with some interested fellow investors of this group how I made $10 000 in only two months with my initial deposit.

First I was sooo doubting and very cautious of my funds sooo I think it's a good thing to doubt but fhis way are for serious investor and people like me who are tired of making 8 hours a day working like an Elephant and eating like an Ant.

Thus making from $10 to $800 daily without effort - A MarketBot from a Marketing company helps you to make sales and brings you Cashbacks or commissions on everysale. so sales and transparent, you can even get $50 to help you start and help you how it works.

If youare interested, you are free to hit me up on my Telegram. 👉 Here is the link 👈
It's free guys, anyone can invest and even not to but earn!

Contact me if you want and we can talk about it Telegram
Started in the February 30 with a initial Deposit of $10k, two months later the $10k made up to $15000+ as Cashback as you can see in the picture.

1622472356808.png

Hi guys, I will like to share with some interested fellow investors of this group how I made $10 000 in only two months with my initial deposit.​

First I was sooo doubting and very cautious of my funds sooo I think it's a good thing to doubt but fhis way are for serious investor and people like me who are tired of making 8 hours a day working like an Elephant and eating like an Ant.​

Thus making from $10 to $800 daily without effort - A MarketBot from a Marketing company helps you to make sales and brings you Cashbacks or commissions on everysale. so sales and transparent, you can even get $50 to help you start and help you how it works.​

If youare interested, you are free to hit me up on my Telegram. 👉 Here is the link 👈

It's free guys, anyone can invest and even not to but earn!​

Contact me if you want and we can talk about it Telegram

Started in the February 30 with a initial Deposit of $10k, two months later the $10k made up to $15000+ as Cashback as you can see in the picture.​

1622472356808.png

You must make a proof of what you are posting, send @Babak , @Medw1311 and @phpcore legal report from bank/paypal or other to confirm what are you saying (mask all sensitives data). You have 3 days, if not your thread will be considered as spam or phishing and you can be banned.

Good luck.

ps: this thread is now locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock