• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How can I earn money from my websites?

ziven

Jul 15, 2019
Hello, I can get organic hits by creating spam websites. However, I have a very important shortcoming. I can't accept Adsense on my sites. That's why I gave up on Adsense issues now.
How can I quickly earn money by showing ads on my newly created and spammy Wordpress sites?

my request;
I need an advertising company or companies that can quickly register my new website to an advertising company, without unnecessary conditions: minimum x amount of hits, x amount of indexes or aged domains and I can quickly generate income from ads.

With this working principle, I can create multiple wordpress websites and quickly start earning from ads.

Please suggest advertising companies that do not have unnecessary conditions, except for Adsense and Popads site. Because I really need these suggestions.

Hello, I can get organic hits by creating spam websites. However, I have a very important shortcoming. I can't accept Adsense on my sites. That's why I gave up on Adsense issues now.
How can I quickly earn money by showing ads on my newly created and spammy Wordpress sites?

my request;
I need an advertising company or companies that can quickly register my new website to an advertising company, without unnecessary conditions: minimum x amount of hits, x amount of indexes or aged domains and I can quickly generate income from ads.

With this working principle, I can create multiple wordpress websites and quickly start earning from ads.

Please suggest advertising companies that do not have unnecessary conditions, except for Adsense and Popads site. Because I really need these suggestions.
Go for hooliganmedia best adsense alternative .no minimum traffic required immediately u can start earning

Go for hooliganmedia best adsense alternative .no minimum traffic required immediately u can start earning
Is this company reliable, have you used it before?
And what is the minimum withdrawal limit?

Is this company reliable, have you used it before?
And what is the minimum withdrawal limit?
1.it's very much reliable and they claim that they're better than adsense (they also provide ads from Google type) like u Will see on banners ads by Google.
2. Minimum payout is 100$
3. I'm using it from 5 months i feel same like adsense

my request;

Propeller ads. Well as much as i know other than adsense and ezoic other ads company will accept you.
May i know how much traffic and how much you invest in seo backlink?

Reactions: badcapro
if u wanna know more information about the cloaker u can use google. its easy way to google adwords, adsense or facebook ads.
basically; it has black and white list. u have to do 2 different sites for that.
white site: standard google friendly clear content website. google adsense will approve this site.
black site: its your spam site :)

Great info by the expert, keep sharing here, waiting for others too to share their best practices, Thank you

This is a tricky question.
When i started my website, i learned after a while that there is no simple answer.
What works for others may not be work as good for you. One of the first ad network i tried was exoclick and it was working good i thought at the time.
Luckily for me, i got offer from other network and decided to try them.
Thats when i learned a good lesson, ALWAYS try new network, even if you are satisfied. They change cpm and routine all the time, so what
works today may not work as good next week, or not work good for your website. Also, try to negotiate with them, its pretty surprising
that they can be willing to give you more.

Right now i am in the process of trying to find someplace where i can sell ads directly to the customers, but have had no luck. If anyone know, your welcome to suggest me where i can find it.

Anyway, i think you should start by trying as many you can, and see what works best for you and your website.

Right now, i am using:
- Adsterra
- Juicyads (this was is best in my opinion as you can set your own prices, and if you have high traffic website you can make alot of money)
- clickadilla (Takes long time to pay if you choose paypal.

t have unnecessary conditions, except for Adsense and Popads site. Because I really need these suggestions.
Very often you can see what others earn and do the same.

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Reactions: ziven
I'm using themoneytizer on my webs, you can opt in and check if they accept or reject your websites. Minimum payment is 50 btw
Code:
HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently
Server: nginx
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2022 13:19:55 GMT
Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8
Content-Length: 173
Cache-Control: private, max-age=90
Location: https://es.themoneytizer.com/&sponsor=064157809ee64a7f428bd801f33283d9#inscription
Set-Cookie: _bit=mb9djT-f4ca8c1795f997505b-008; Domain=bit.ly; Expires=Wed, 07 Jun 2023 13:19:55 GMT
Via: 1.1 google
Alt-Svc: h3=":443"; ma=2592000,h3-29=":443"; ma=2592000

Good affiliate program?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock