• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How can I create a Car Rental Website with Astra or OceanWP?

topu

Banned User
May 23, 2019
Can I create a car rental website with Astra or ocean wp theme? How?

Please help me brother, @Babak @TassieNZ @NullMaster

Previously I have tried Motors theme, that theme has more limitations, Clients needs to build as like https://www.oneclickdrive.com

And more requirements:

1. Customer Loyalty Program, membership, credit/reword
2. Customer Reviews with Start Rating
3. Online Booking, Payment, PDF Invoice download, also email notifications
4. Listing with map, location on the map
5. Fully multilanguage support
6. Connect/convert to Android and iPhone apps
7. Accessibility service (Text to speech, Dark&Lite mode)
8. Fully customizable ( Header, footer, categories, blocks)
9. Speed, SEO, AMP support
10. Social media login
11. Office, car availability check, etc.

Which plugin I will need?

you can do whatever you want with those two template, using page builder as elementor and extra extension

Reactions: topu
you can do whatever you want with those two template, using page builder as elementor and extra extension
I have to no previous experience with astra and oceanwp theme, I checked nulled plugin for blog site but not for professional use... Not I'm trying Traveller theme. We found some features that really needed, and one click drive also used this theme. Now, I will create some wp bakery grid to show cars on homepage with category filter... I will try my best.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock