• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How about vacation for the New Year 2021 ! 👨

CyberDeviL

Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Aug 10, 2018
Earth
babiato.org
So new year coming :D:D

Due to work pressure headache and this CORONA sh** I was too afraid to go out of home for roaming around since last half year :p:censored:

Now planning for a loooooooonnngggggggg vacation for the new year in shortly coming days :sleep:🥳

Stay well, safe, happy EveryBuddy :geek:

Hope New Year goes with happiness for everyone :giggle:😁😇

Lucky you we are still in lockdown here

So new year coming :D:D

Due to work pressure headache and this CORONA sh** I was too afraid to go out of home for roaming around since last half year :p:censored:

Now planning for a loooooooonnngggggggg vacation for the new year in shortly coming days :sleep:🥳

Stay well, safe, happy EveryBuddy :geek:

Hope New Year goes with happiness for everyone :giggle:😁😇
First time i've seen you are laughing and smiling
what a vacation :)
Rest of loooooooong time buddy :)

Lol @guguk you are so right, I have never expected @CyberDeviL has emotions other then being harsh and righteous of course. I am so glad you will take a nice vacation @CyberDeviL !
I do not know how you guys keep staying home for half year, me personally was going to get crazy...

Reactions: CyberDeviL
Lol @guguk you are so right, I have never expected @CyberDeviL has emotions other then being harsh and righteous of course. I am so glad you will take a nice vacation @CyberDeviL !
I do not know how you guys keep staying home for half year, me personally was going to get crazy...

I am harsh :oops::oops::oops::oops::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:🧐🧐🧐🤨🤨🤨😳😳😳🤯🤯🤯😱😱😱😨😨😨

Yea, will on vacation soon , probably from tomorrow . . out of all the barriers , rest from limitations, piles of garbage, loads of work, stress, headache everything :D

Sitting on bike, targeting hundreds of KM's of long road journey while making way through icy cold wind that turns in tears beside eyesight with 110+ km/h which also gives you constant thread of life that a single stone beneath the tire can also take your life before the upcoming life-run finishes naturally 😇

Anyway, life goes on 😊 at the very end, we all born to Die ☠

Live Life with Peace & Happiness as most you can . . Right now a certain area of place is acquired by your physical size-length, after sometime when you move the place would be acquired by dust, particles, flying insects just like someone else of your own type - may be of different size as even that little difference speaks a lot about who the person you've been 🤗

Anyway,
don't know what I've been writing so long :D sometimes my fingers types whatever they can :LOL:

Anyway, Night & TC everyone :) time for sleep . . too tired of earthly loads, and works . .

35ccf17ba76caa68310a8ce05397e4bb.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Krishu
Yea, will on vacation soon , probably from tomorrow . . out of all the barriers , rest from limitations, piles of garbage, loads of work, stress, headache everything :D

Sitting on bike, targeting hundreds of KM's of long road journey while making way through icy cold wind that turns in tears beside eyesight with 110+ km/h which also gives you constant thread of life that a single stone beneath the tire can also take your life before the upcoming life-run finishes naturally 😇

Anyway, life goes on 😊 at the very end, we all born to Die ☠

Live Life with Peace & Happiness as most you can . . Right now a certain area of place is acquired by your physical size-length, after sometime when you move the place would be acquired by dust, particles, flying insects just like someone else of your own type - may be of different size as even that little difference speaks a lot about who the person you've been 🤗

Anyway,
don't know what I've been writing so long :D sometimes my fingers types whatever they can :LOL:

Anyway, Night & TC everyone :) time for sleep . . too tired of earthly loads, and works . .

35ccf17ba76caa68310a8ce05397e4bb.jpg

Take Rest it's almost 12:38

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock