• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

hoverify v3.0.54 NULLED

Night Elf

Aug 30, 2020
Hoverify.jpg

Hoverify is a set of tools for expanding web development capabilities and improving productivity.
INSPECTOR-Check the HTML and CSS by simply hovering over the element.
COLOR EYEDROPPER-Choose colors anywhere on the page, even in images and iframe windows.
BUILT WITH-Find out what technologies the site uses with just one click.
RESPONSIVE-Preview of any one...

Installation
1. Open Advanced Tools > Extensions
2. Unpack the downloaded archive
3. In the extensions menu, enable Developer mode and then click Download unpacked extension.
4. Select the unpacked folder named " bbpokcagpggnekcmamgdieebhpkjmljm"
5. After installation, click on the extension icon to proceed to activation (key: write anything you want)
6. Enter any data and click " Save"
7. Done, use it!

Hey could you please update to latest version, mate?
Currently is v3.0.56
Hi! I'll try to explain how to nulled new versions:
  1. Go to https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hoverify/bbpokcagpggnekcmamgdieebhpkjmljm and install
  2. Go to the folder where you have the extension installed, normally it is in C:\Users\MarcosT96\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\UserData\Default\Extensions\bbpokcagpggnekcmamgdieebhpkjmljm
  3. Remplace the activate.js on folder Activation for nulled the new version.
  4. Activate and use like premium stuff.

Greetings from Argentina!
Marcos <3

Attachments

• activate.zip
    7.8 KB · Views: 260
The method of @marcost96 works perfectly fine for Firefox too. I downloaded the XPI from the extension store, swapped out the activation.js and repacked it – BUT:

It installs perfectly fine as "temporary loaded extension" (about:debugging), but I can't install it as regular extension anymore. I re-packed the XPI according to Firefox official docs.

Could someone teach me how to get this working?

The same file loads in Chrome without issues.

Screenshot 2021-07-13 at 09.34.45.png

Attachments

• Hoverify_Nulled_3-0-58.xpi.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 153
Hi! I'll try to explain how to nulled new versions:
  1. Go to https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hoverify/bbpokcagpggnekcmamgdieebhpkjmljm and install
  2. Go to the folder where you have the extension installed, normally it is in C:\Users\MarcosT96\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\UserData\Default\Extensions\bbpokcagpggnekcmamgdieebhpkjmljm
  3. Remplace the activate.js on folder Activation for nulled the new version.
  4. Activate and use like premium stuff.

Greetings from Argentina!
Marcos <3

Doesn't work for me on Chrome (Hoverify 3.0.58)

Tested on Chrome:
Extension disabled itself and gave me this "
This extension may have been corrupted.
"

Reactions: Vicktor
To anyone who wanna buy, here's a discount code icp3Gl I found. I am not an affliate. I just purchased it myself to support the developer.

The method of @marcost96 works perfectly fine for Firefox too. I downloaded the XPI from the extension store, swapped out the activation.js and repacked it – BUT:

It installs perfectly fine as "temporary loaded extension" (about:debugging), but I can't install it as regular extension anymore. I re-packed the XPI according to Firefox official docs.

Could someone teach me how to get this working?

The same file loads in Chrome without issues.

Screenshot 2021-07-13 at 09.34.45.png
Thank you. Tested and working in Vivaldi, i have the original one in Edge

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock