• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[HOT] Luca Netz - Advanced Dropshipping

sandybandy

Trusted Uploader
Nov 19, 2019
4th Dimension
babiato.co

Luca Netz - Advanced Dropshipping | 9.0 GB

JUMPSTART YOUR E-COM BUSINESS
NETZ COMMERCE BY LUCA NETZ - THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE E-COMMERCE COURSE ON THE MARKET. LEARN E-COMMERCE FROM AN 8-FIGURE SELLER.​

*** Maximum REP Will Be Appreciated Much

CHOOSE FROM 4 LEVELS:
1. Influencer Marketing
2. Basic Package
3. Intermediate Package
4. Advanced Package
LEARN FROM SOMEONE MAKING REAL MONEY.

Sales Page:
Code:
https://netzcommerce.com//homepage-1

DL: Please Make Mirrors ASAP or make a copy

Code:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kV2wqnZUcnynYTLo93OwOOQ4poBMmLV1

Downloaded an unzipped the files this is all that's in there can you reupload the course

Untitled.png

Downloaded an unzipped the files this is all that's in there can you reupload the course
I've just inspected. I'm assuming all the files are there, the MP4 is a terrifying 9GB.

Luca Netz - Advanced Dropshipping | 9.0 GB

DL: Please Make Mirrors ASAP or make a copy
Downloaded all while at work. I'll upload and post mirrors as soon as I get home.

Last edited:
Reactions: WingWing
Just checked each zip file and they literally have the exact same files in all of them

Last edited:
Because it is a split zip file which has the file names indexed and basic details in it as to verify other parts. Open up the #1 file after having ALL OF THEM downloaded, with 7zip or WinRAR.

That is a summary from memory.

Has it worked for you? I've tried 1 at a time and even unzipped them all at the same time. Checked and all the zip files literally contain the same files in each ones

Has it worked for you? I've tried 1 at a time and even unzipped them all at the same time. Checked and all the zip files literally contain the same files in each ones
I played the video and opened all the files just now. Still uploading for mirror.

These are part zips, all of them basically contain bits and pieces of the over all files.

Meaning that, and I'm assuming this part, because I don't see anything on the website, or in the docs to suggest otherwise, that is it just a video, a pdf, a html and a doc.

Please read my message you replied to, and Google "Part Zips."
I don't feel like this is the appropriate thread to speak about this, at all.

Mirrored​

Gofile #1 (full)​
Gofile #2 (encrypted&modified slightly the base hash&structure to avoid duplicate detection)​
Uploading Gofile #2, it's simply a modified batch upload, to change the hash, in case of #1 gets reported.​

Last edited:
Just looked at the video length didn't realise it was so long. I assumed it would have been broken own into different sections like other courses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucidManiac
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock