• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[HOT] (Holly Starks) Luke's Victory Video SEO - Advanced Ranking

Google News Training was uploaded in Greyhatmafia VIP downloads, if anyone have that website login, kindly share google news training

They are scammers, don't bother
edit: Greyhatmafia are scammers, they have old courses and say the top package is out of stock.

Last edited:
Reactions: sammy19
Greyhatmafia, they pretend to have the course, then say the Platinum package whatever is out of stock and send a link to a Google drive with some old rubbish courses. I found out later on that they are well known scammers.

Reactions: riggley29
Greyhatmafia, they pretend to have the course, then say the Platinum package whatever is out of stock and send a link to a Google drive with some old rubbish courses. I found out later on that they are well known scammers.
Got it. Thank you! Any recommendation for reliable sites?

Holly Starks – Google News Creation and Approval Training​

courses launched please send the link thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock