[HOT]Brian Dean - SEO That Works 4.0 (2020)

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

whitebee

Trusted Uploader
Dec 22, 2020
My sweet nest
babiato.co
Thanks for sharing!!

Btw, I really hate SEO for some reasons. I worked my ass off trying to get links to my sites for years! And just one single update (was Google's animal kingdom algo updates - the wicked Panda!!) destroyed all my hard work.

In just few weeks the traffic go south like a meteor! 🤣

I ended up selling my sites as it's really difficult to grow it again. Since then I've lost my faith in SEO. Google also banned my Adsense account without clear reason.

Anyone here share the same story with me?

sandybandy

Trusted Uploader
Nov 19, 2019
4th Dimension
babiato.co
Thanks for sharing!!

Btw, I really hate SEO for some reasons. I worked my ass off trying to get links to my sites for years! And just one single update (was Google's animal kingdom algo updates - the wicked Panda!!) destroyed all my hard work.

In just few weeks the traffic go south like a meteor! 🤣

I ended up selling my sites as it's really difficult to grow it again. Since then I've lost my faith in SEO. Google also banned my Adsense account without clear reason.

Anyone here share the same story with me?
I was also quit SEO 3 years back, however, I am not aggressive like before but I am doing normal SEO to just rank blog article, no blackhat, I am tired of the bullshit and wasting money.

Reactions: whitebee

whitebee

Trusted Uploader
Dec 22, 2020
My sweet nest
babiato.co
I was also quit SEO 3 years back, however, I am not aggressive like before but I am doing normal SEO to just rank blog article, no blackhat, I am tired of the bullshit and wasting money.
I see. Sadly, both black or white, they took a great hit in that evil Panda updates. My blogs was all gadget/technology blogs with whitehat strategies. Buying guest posts on popular sites at that time, and natural commenting on with high PR and dofollow blogs. But it's still not escaping the mad panda's wrath. 🤣

sandybandy

Trusted Uploader
Nov 19, 2019
4th Dimension
babiato.co
I see. Sadly, both black or white, they took a great hit in that evil Panda updates. My blogs was all gadget/technology blogs with whitehat strategies. Buying guest posts on popular sites at that time, and natural commenting on with high PR and dofollow blogs. But it's still not escaping the mad panda's wrath. 🤣
I have scrapebox, moneyrobot,GSA........ What the fuck I did when I noob, I hit my site through GSA and at that time churn and burn trending, it goes top 10 but after 2 months it down to hell nowhere.

Reactions: LeLoup

comradecode

Jan 6, 2021
Has anyone tried unzipping the archive? When unzipping with 7-zip, I am getting a "header error" which is typically an archive problem.

LeLoup

Apr 8, 2020
[QUOTE = "sandybandy, message: 356621, membre: 45217"]
J'ai scrapebox, moneyrobot, GSA ........ Qu'est-ce que j'ai fait quand je noob, j'ai frappé mon site via GSA et à ce moment-là, le taux de désabonnement et les tendances brûlent, ça passe dans le top 10 mais après 2 mois c'est l'enfer nulle part.
[/CITATION]
salut! Quelqu'un peut m'aider à obtenir cet outil de scrapebox? Merci