• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Get access to the playbook artist account 4TB

Nulledgeek

Babiato Lover
May 7, 2022
With an invite, your friends can claim a PlaybookID and be fast-tracked to our Artist & Designer tier, featuring 4000GB of lifetime storage (they'll be forever in your debt 😛).

Two winners will be randomly chosen by the end of this giveaway.

Pick a number 1 to 100
please don't enter the contest twice, as that will disqualify you even if you win
winners must have a Gmail address
Your account must be 30 days old to participate in this giveaway

This brings to an end the giveaway and our winners are.

@sweetedschoy01
@smartass

Kindly send me your Gmail email address.

Last edited:
What a familiar username. 😬😁
Hai nulledgeek. How are you?
I would like to participate.
My lucky number 90'.
Thanks for the giveaway.

thank you brother for giveaway. i never win any giveaway on babiato. wish me luck
my lucky number: 2

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock