• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hosting

Ighalo87

Jan 18, 2020
please who can provide me with the best hosting service that wont get suspended because of illegal activties.

Please guys, I came here to ask for your excellence, please help me to clear up any doubts about shared web hosting or VPS for any type of project that is capable of supporting 100,000 visits per month.

I saw a cockroach, but I don't know if his plans are suitable for these needs. I speak at NAMECHEAP

it has low prices even for domain purchase as well. But I don't know if their hosting plans are good or not. Does Peco help with your other recommendations?

Hi there
You need a REAL offshore hosting because you are saying it is for illegal activities.
Namecheap and other will shut you down, sooner or later.
Go to offshoretalk forum, there are thousands there to pick from.
Hope this helps.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock