• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hosting, Domain, VPS, RDP Promo 50% discount

Status
Not open for further replies.

feswa

Banned User
Mar 4, 2021
Hello,

I found a site that is perfect for all needs.

Here I will discuss about Hosting.
They sell very cheap and quality hosting which is equipped with features: Jet Backup, SEO Tools and Website Builder. and this feature is very rarely found with this peanut price hosting.

Regarding Domains: they provide domains at very cheap prices with full control equipped with DNS management and I saw it when I bought a domain.

About Cloud Computing (VPS) They are really great at this, because they support One Click Install Like: WHM, Cyberpanel, Open VPN, FastPanel and Others.
They also provide a huge selection of servers locations.

About Port 25. What we know so far is that many VPSs block Port25 such as Vultr, Linode, Azure, Google Cloud and others.
but not with them, they free up any ports on their VPS.

about Windows VPS (RDP). They have a very friendly windows VPS Panel so you can install the OS with one click, Restart, Off, On, Rebuilt OS, etc.
they are not too limiting on their RDP, so, you can do botting and mining.

now they provide a massive promo at: Promo Link

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock