• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hosting Bad Ideas & Recommendations

Namecheap is a very very good company with no false promises. Their support is also very good. I once had a shared hosting with them, but had to close it because of financial problem due to COVID-19 situation. But I really miss their service and they are really cheap. I once faced a DDoS attack and they immediately assigned my domain a separate IP. There was hacking attempt in my forum also. They immediately took down my forum, informed me by phone, told me how the attempt was made (it was through a plugin) and guided me how to get rid of the plugin through database and file manager and after that they checked everything thoroughly and made my site online, all in only 4 hours. I am very satisfied with them. One of my clients domain is still hosted with them and in future, if possible, I will go for a shared hosting account with them again. They are my only choice.

Inmotion hosting was once good, but now they are pathetic. They don't even upgrade their base php version for their shared hosting account. Even a Reseller account holder also gets the same reply which is ridiculous.

Namecheap not always is good, I guess you have a bit of luck. Because Namecheap is not the best in the market, maybe for you and your experience it is. But in general it doesn't happen so usually.

Namecheap not always is good, I guess you have a bit of luck. Because Namecheap is not the best in the market, maybe for you and your experience it is. But in general it doesn't happen so usually.
Actually it differs because of people's behaviour. How you give, is how you get. When my own fingers are not of same size, then how every people be the same as I want them to be? I see things in this context. If the team is bad, then they will behave like that in general. But that's not the case. In my point of view, the problem arises when I think that, I am giving you the price, so you have to prioritize me first. But, I forget that there are thousands of people may be connecting at the same time and there is NO COMPANY IN THE WORLD WHO HAS THAT WORKFORCE TO SPARE 1 DEDICATED EXECUTIVE PER CUSTOMER. In Burge Khalifa, I may get dedicated attendant for 24/7 if I give that price, but that cannot be the case when it comes to a hosting company. On 1-on-1 chat, I had to wait for several minutes to get the reply, 5 to 7 minutes on average, but I can understand that the person I am chatting with may have to handle several customers at a time, so it may take that time. Moreover, if I loose my patience and abuse the person I am talking to, the situation may get worse and I may have to spend more time than usual. Many website reviewer complained that transferring a domain to Namecheap, is a pain as they always give a link to submit a ticket to the concerned department. Now, if that's the system, then I have to follow it, like if you want to submit your tax, you have to follow a system. You cannot overtake it or you cannot bend it according to your will, if you are not a very powerful person with lots of strings to pull. Once I transferred one of my clients domain from another host to Namecheap and I had to follow the same procedure and with their guidance, it went smoothly. So, my point is, if I want to be a preferred customer, I have to be a preferred person first. How? I have to be polite, I have to be patient, I have to follow their guidance and above all. I have to ask them for HELP and this is the secret. If you ask a person for help, and say, "I am stuck with this problem. Please help me!" and if your problem is GENUINE, you will find very rare instance when people will refuse you rudely. I follow this rule in my life and I may not get the help I was looking for right at the moment, but people help me by giving info how can I get that help and that is the biggest help you can get. I always remember that PEOPLE ARE LIKE MIRROR. THEY WILL SHOW ME MYSELF AND THEY ARE FRAGILE. SO BEWARE. HANDLE THEM WITH CARE & WISELY.

Reactions: ckeeper
As an aside FYI, AVOID Rootpal hosting. Horrible. They are (were) running a LTD on AppSumo. My colleague lost two hosting clients due to their shoddy and undependable services. Constant downtimes. They advertise site migration, but their support referred it to a Fiverr vendor!

Last edited:
have you heard of Pantheon.io ?

they have a lot of five star headless avatar clieent given them magnificent reviews ,but turn out to be a huge scam . I paid 175 USD per month , expecting them to be good, but SSL not workinng , inteerfacee looks older than my granny underwear , what else ? oh and the ssupport service they promised , 175 USD and you get them to reply your email in dayssssssss

Larger the hosting company, harder it will be to get good support. It is really a math, too many customers not enough qualified support. Sometimes it is best to go with a smaller hosting company who needs the customers to survive, they will give you guys the best support. Do not go with the cheapest and the most expensive plans if you want good support, cheapest shared solutions have too many customers and overloaded servers always prone to issues, so support is difficult to provide, larger more expensive hosting solutions are usually for companies who are willing to pay premium prices for good infra setup and most of them have their own IT personnel to handle it. Stay especially away from the ones that promise you unlimited everything and the moon. Support cost more than the hosting plans, if you are paying $20 per year kind of hosting, one should not expect much support from that.

Make your own VPS hosting with CloudFlare or VPN connection. Nobody knows what You have on VPS...

im testing google cloud and its very fast :D
30gig ram 8core cpu
http://35.232.95.15/
Hi What is the costing per month ?
I use Contabo VPS, 60 gb Ram, 1.6tb space 10 core cpu, I have 40 Plus websites hosted on it, all news portals, out of which 5 to 6 are high traffic sites like 40k pageviews a day combined. but now server is going to be high cpu limit every time. All websites are wordpress. I guiess it slows down because of authors writing everytime in wordpress admin area. I pay approx 30 euro every month to contabo.

Please suggest how much will it cost if I take same configuration. like 60gb ram, 10 core cpu, 2 tb space.

And as far as shared hosting is concerned, I have tested milesweb india, and Interserver, they are good for single news website. or two three business website.

I wanna remind you all ram and space does matter in terms of website speed, but as per my experience CPU is the most important part for any server, also the write and read speed, If you are taking a shared server almost everyone is providing unlimited space, unlimited bandwidth, You should ask them about I/O limit, Its the thing which defines your website speed. if its not up to the mark, no matter what you will do with your wordpress site, you are never going to achieve the speed, and also wordpress admin is always slow in response. I mostly create news portals, I am trying to find some alternative for wordpress. If anyone can suggest, please help me.

Hi What is the costing per month ?
I use Contabo VPS, 60 gb Ram, 1.6tb space 10 core cpu, I have 40 Plus websites hosted on it, all news portals, out of which 5 to 6 are high traffic sites like 40k pageviews a day combined. but now server is going to be high cpu limit every time. All websites are wordpress. I guiess it slows down because of authors writing everytime in wordpress admin area. I pay approx 30 euro every month to contabo.

Please suggest how much will it cost if I take same configuration. like 60gb ram, 10 core cpu, 2 tb space.

And as far as shared hosting is concerned, I have tested milesweb india, and Interserver, they are good for single news website. or two three business website.

I wanna remind you all ram and space does matter in terms of website speed, but as per my experience CPU is the most important part for any server, also the write and read speed, If you are taking a shared server almost everyone is providing unlimited space, unlimited bandwidth, You should ask them about I/O limit, Its the thing which defines your website speed. if its not up to the mark, no matter what you will do with your wordpress site, you are never going to achieve the speed, and also wordpress admin is always slow in response. I mostly create news portals, I am trying to find some alternative for wordpress. If anyone can suggest, please help me.
i run it for test
now we are using dedicated server

its better to use wordpress server automation script like webinoly for better performance

Can be taken within top 3-4 hosting, in who's perspective? I can already tell you that I manage law firms and corporations through SiteGround and I know many other corporations that prefer SiteGround. The top rating is a personal preference, mostly to do with advertising specific hosting for referrals and $$$. Again, the above is my personal opinion as I mentioned earlier.

I understand it may be a little expensive but, you pay for quality, remember that :)
My experience with bluehost dedicated is just awful. Thats all i can say. And i paid it 3 years upfront....wtf

Just a rant here because I'm really super frustrated with A2hosting. I was between a VPS with a provider from my country and the fastest package from a2hosting at a discounted price that gave more resources, better ttfb ecc. I opted for the second. GRAVE MISTAKE!!!!
Since migration it's been hell. Daily disconnections, mail server down, sites down, online resources down. Currently everything is down for the past 65min. No incident report on their page. Support nowhere to be found. Uptime since migration 95% and going down hill. Service cost 21$/m. I'd buy that for a dollar. Literally!!!

Edit: 3hrs after the incident sites are up intermittently and email services are still down. One canned response from support to show me they care.

Attachments

• a2hosting.png
    a2hosting.png
    58.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I just use local hosting provider in my country, they have 24/7 live chat, so quickly helping when have problem and never got hacked even use theme/pluggin nulled :ROFLMAO:
im also using nulled themes and plugins namecheap suddenly banned my hosting can you suggest me any local hosting company for me :)

Another bad idea: Hostwinds. Basic package is so limited I can't even backup my small site without exceeding resources. Never had something similar happening even with ultra crappy hosters at half the price

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock