• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hostiko - WordPress WHMCS Hosting Theme

Hostiko - WordPress WHMCS Hosting Theme 83.0.0

No permission to download
when you installed the theme did it ask you for a key because its asking me for one
No it didn't ask for key... I already installed this https://babia.to/threads/req-whmcs-8-1-final-not-decoded-null-required.35416/post-364753 with the key provided and it worked.
Now I just added this hostiko-whmcs-8.zip to my WHMCS templates from the folder you got this one Hostiko_WHMCS_TEMP_UD5.1.zip. I didn't use this one you're trying to install. I fear the virustotal alert so I didn't install it.
As you can see here Portal Home - DGI Hosting (realcrazydeals.cf) , the installation is fine. I'm just looking for a payment gateway that'll I can embed now to get my clients to buy from me.

No it didn't ask for key... I already installed this https://babia.to/threads/req-whmcs-8-1-final-not-decoded-null-required.35416/post-364753 with the key provided and it worked.
Now I just added this hostiko-whmcs-8.zip to my WHMCS templates from the folder you got this one Hostiko_WHMCS_TEMP_UD5.1.zip. I didn't use this one you're trying to install. I fear the virustotal alert so I didn't install it.
As you can see here Portal Home - DGI Hosting (realcrazydeals.cf) , the installation is fine. I'm just looking for a payment gateway that'll I can embed now to get my clients to buy from me.
what about the cron job issue did you solve it?

Pl
Do you know any tutorial I can watch to customize whmcs logo and interface appearance
Please explain how you intend to do that or what you wish to achieve I might assist you with a few pointers I've picked up as I went

Hey, there! Whats up?
I discovered how to fix it!

Inside of Hostiko package there is "importer nulled". Just up it to your wordpress plugin.
You only had to read! I put notes in the thread somewhere!

If using Elementor Theme you need to install:
Hostiko.zip (Elementor Theme folder)
HostikoImportor_nulled.zip (Elementor Theme folder)

If using WPbakery Theme you need to install:
Hostiko.zip (WPbakery Theme folder)
akd-importer_nulled.zip (WPbakery Theme folder)

TassieNZ updated Hostiko - WordPress WHMCS Hosting Theme with a new update entry:

Hostiko – WordPress WHMCS Hosting Theme 54.0.0 NULLED (08 Feb 2021 update)

=changelog=
08 FEB 2020
Added new layout 54

Read the rest of this update entry...

You only had to read! I put notes in the thread somewhere!

Hi, tassie.
I'm new here. I'm still learning about babiato. And, english isn't my main language. So, i take a lot of time to read/understand something. But, thank u!

Reactions: Babak and TassieNZ
Reactions: KangMus
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock