• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

host recommendation for woocommerce

simis0702

Oct 15, 2020
Hello guys,

I am just starting out with a new site with woocommerce, and I have the following question, which hosting provider should you suggest? I saw that a lot of people recommended siteground, but what if i bought the yearly plan and afterwords the traffic did increase, i cannot switch than right?

The price does not need to be the cheapest, but also not expensive. I just need some good provider that will load the pages fast.
I hope you can help me on this one, thanks in advance!(and no vps, as i m a beginner, altough i will consider that in the future :) )

I don't if it will help, but i am based in Europe

edit: I just looked at cloudways and hostinger, which one to choose from the three
and
should I use shared or cloud hosting

Last edited:
Hello guys,

I am just starting out with a new site with woocommerce, and I have the following question, which hosting provider should you suggest? I saw that a lot of people recommended siteground, but what if i bought the yearly plan and afterwords the traffic did increase, i cannot switch than right?

The price does not need to be the cheapest, but also not expensive. I just need some good provider that will load the pages fast.
I hope you can help me on this one, thanks in advance!(and no vps, as i m a beginner, altough i will consider that in the future :) )

edit: I just looked at cloudways and hostinger, which one to choose from the three
and

i am using A2hosting and it is good. though my sites doesn't have much users.

but, i recommend siteground. because i previously used their service and that was good. i moved on because of the charge.

I would recommend you checking out https://aisling.io as they provide all-in-one solution : fast speed, cdn, unlimited cpu power, security..

Hello guys,

and
I'm using Hetzner...

Don't be afraid of a VPS. You can get one for $5 and install a free control panel (copy/paste a couple of easy commands) and login to the control panel and setup domain, email, etc.

VPS is so MUCH faster than shared hosting and will give you MORE control over your data and server performance.

Reactions: simplysexyboy
I definitely say stay away from siteground, hostinger, bluehost, etc. As doodoli mention go with your own server { Half managed or fully managed.}

You can also use cloudways as a managed VPS provider, but the price will be doubled from the origin which is providing from digitalocean lineod aws google or vultr.

My advice is :
1. if you are in hurry go with: spinup or runcloud or cloudways.
2.if you do not hurry go with {first} digitalocean and install ubuntu web server etc watch some tutorials and download some tutorials for web server and learn. Broke your server again again again and again :). after one month you will be a Linux guru :). And then go with AWS ec2 install Ubuntu20.04 PHP FPM NGINX Mariadb Fastcgi Redis fail2ban ufw CDN WEBp no caching plugin. There are tons, of course, has in the education section in Babiato.

Reactions: KoolPal
Hello guys,

and
Your in Europe, so you need a good CDN if your using hosting in America. I sell hosting on Turbo Litespeed Severs and I have to recommend myself. @hexor , a staff member is on one of my older hosting plans and he is happy with it. I now offer full cPanel access with plans starting at $5 for 3 Months on super fast servers. Feel free to message me!

Reactions: Hexor
Hello simis0702,

I work at 9to5host, if you allow us to server you - I'd ensure you get better deal, better support and you ask for.

you can share your experience or honest review here

please let me know, if you know need more information.

Best Regards,
Imran.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock