• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Host multiple website

Orwa

Sep 12, 2020
I want to host multiple website wordpress, with different domain, what is the best option I have?

Reactions: tingtung
If You want Unlimited resources in affordable price, then please DM me

best option is multisite wordpress or else it will be a big mess.
you will only need to configure a server that meets your needs depending on the number of sites you will host...

I can configure the resources according to your requirement

I want to host multiple website wordpress, with different domain, what is the best option I have?
get a hosting reseller account. you can host multiple website securely while the rest of the account you can sell to others too.

Really? Is it possible to have multiple different domains using the same theme and plugins but have different pages ?? If yes can you show me a tutorial video or resource? Thank you so much

or you can use : WP ULTIMO

:)

Okay thank you so much! I was creating websites with same theme and plugins and it was taking so much inodes. This will save my hosting cost. Thanks

• Love
Reactions: tingtung
Okay thank you so much! I was creating websites with same theme and plugins and it was taking so much inodes. This will save my hosting cost. Thanks

wp multisite, easy to manage many website with single wp installation :)

multisite.png

Options Below:

1. Wordpress Multisite if all using wordpress (You managed all urself)
2. Shared Hosting with multiple domain (If you managed yourself but wish to have other than wordpress)
3. Reseller Hosting (If you have client who wish to access their own hosting)
4. VPS with Cpanel, Direct Admin, Plesk or something similar (If you have multiple clients and growing, understand server, system admin or have interest towards it)
5. Dedicated server with multiple IP address

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wissam00
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock