• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Homlisti - Real Estate WordPress Theme + RTL

Homlisti - Real Estate WordPress Theme + RTL v1.9.4

No permission to download

Rahul9954

Apr 4, 2020
memomohannad updated Homlisti - Real Estate WordPress Theme + RTL with a new update entry:

Homlisti – Real Estate WordPress Theme + RTL

the new update version 1.6.8 nulled by me​

the zip file is protected by decryption key

Change logs​

VERSION 1.6.8 (JULY 28, 2022)​

Fixed: Multiple text-domain fixed issue
Fixed: Some Security update
Fixed: Listing contact form bug fixed
Added: Some CSS added
Updated: Language file updated for theme and core plugin
Updated: Homelisti Core Plugin...

Read the rest of this update entry...

memomohannad updated Homlisti - Real Estate WordPress Theme + RTL with a new update entry:

Homlisti 1.6.9 NULLED – Real Estate WordPress Theme + RTL

VERSION 1.6.9 (SEP 7, 2022)​

Added: Listing isotope added for all layout
Added: Classified Listing Settings page style
Fixed: Advance search price and symbol issue fix
Fixed: Page builder responsive issue fix
Fixed: Advance search bug fix
Fixed: Advanced Search Category icon/image visibility issue
Fixed: Checkout payment style fix
Fixed: Some CSS fix
Fixed: PHP8 Compatibility
Updated: HomListi Core, RT Demo Importer, Classified Listing Pro, Classified Listing Store, and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

for the addons is there any way to get them?

@memomohannad can you please upload Recurring Notifications for Facebook addon and the visual flow insights ? thanks

@Babak @memomohannad Do you have the addons? The licenses under TOOLS in SETTINGS are still demanding license verification.

Hi any updates on Android application

soon i'll get it , and i'll test it if it needed to be nulled and upload it here after that :)

Reactions: abarrajj
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock