• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Holiday Ultimate Giveaway - Crocoblock Genuine License | 1 Year | 10 Winners!

adderall

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
Mar 24, 2020
United States
litemere.org
Greetings Fellow Babiato Members,

Its me Adderall, I am BACK!

I have a super special giveaway for members that contribute to Babiato. Crocoblock Genuine License | 1 Year | All Products!

Simple giveaway, first ten (10) qualified members to reply, "Happy 4th of July and Long Live Babiato" will receive Crocoblock Genuine License | 1 Year | All Products! You must currently have an active website. I shall announce winners in the thread and send a private message requesting your website link so that I can add a sub-key.

ONLY MEMBERS WITH A TRUSTED COLORED TITLE BELOW THEIR NAME ARE ELIGIBLE AND BABIATO LOVERS.

NEW MEMBERS AND MEMBERS WHO DO NOT HAVE A TRUSTED COLORED TITLE ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR GIVEAWAY.

Screenshot 2022-07-03 at 8.19.21 PM.png

Happy 4th of July and Long Live Babiato

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock