• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

High Metric Guest Post Website List (+2200) - June 2022

amir

Trusted Seller
Aug 6, 2019
🌏
neofollower.com

List of guest post websites​

Like for More​

Source : Internet​

Here :

How to use:
These are websites which can post an article on them, so you can get backlink from them ,
but the difference between guest post websites and Backlink list website (which i posted on the Forum earlier) is that the Owner of the website should approve your article, so the number of people who will get backlink from these websites are fewer so the spam score problem will less, and your backlink will look more legal and natural.

as i said you should write an article , then the owner of website should approve it (in most cases) so you can not just write some random stuffs . and besides , you can choose a website that has a related subject to your website. so it is better than getting backlink from random website with high DR, but you should spend time to write an article

how can i post in them?
Some of them has a guest post section , some of them has profile , some has Contributor section, and for some of them you should contact to their owner . ask their Guest post rules and write a article for your niche and get anchor backlink . Use a image from your website hosting and copy the url in the article , don't send them your image file so it will help improve your website rank

* Maybe some of them are PBN websites
* Maybe some owners ask money for Guest post, just wish them a good life and skip!

Last edited:
Can someone briefly explain how to use it? 2
Can someone briefly explain how to use it?
These are websites which can post an article on them, so you can get backlink from them ,
but the difference between guest post websites and Backlink list website (which i posted on the Forum earlier) is that the Owner of the website should approve your article, so the number of people who will get backlink from these websites are fewer so the spam score problem will less, and your backlink will look more legal and natural.

as i said you should write an article , then the owner of website should approve it (in most cases) so you can not just write some random stuffs . and besides , you can choose a website that has a related subject to your website. so it is better than getting backlink from random website with high DR, but you should spend time to write an article

how can i post in them?
Some of them has a guest post section , some of them has profile , some has Contributor section, and for some of them you should contact to their owner . ask their Guest post rules and write a article for your niche and get anchor backlink . Use a image from your website hosting and copy the url in the article , don't send them your image file so it will help improve your website rank

* Maybe some of them are PBN websites
* Maybe some owners ask money for Guest post, just wish them a good life and skip!

Reactions: mader
nice share but is there some tool that can automatic submit post for this url? maybe like rankerx right?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock