• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hi! Suggestions for wordpress plugins (i need)

spagetti007

Oct 8, 2020
hello, sorry for title.

First of all how i can hide this bar 1619177585955.png

In our country, we do not have a site where we can share a poem, I do not write poetry, but I love to read.
I want to make a simple platform where people can share their poems, drawings and music they make.

I found Youzify plugins for profile, and i think this is very good.

So i dont know wordpress plugins. Please help me for find good plugins.

I need Elementor Pro Core plugin (thats u can see how i noob)
and need plugins that will be nice for this site idea

Last edited:
Toprak merhaba

follow below steps ;

Users » All Users
edit-user.png

then select below option

disable-admin-bar.png

and second way is ;

add below code to your theme's function.php ;

add_action('after_setup_theme', 'remove_admin_bar');
function remove_admin_bar() {
if (!current_user_can('administrator') && !is_admin()) {
show_admin_bar(false);
}
}

thanks hocam

yes there is and i know more similiar website, but I plan it to have a more modern interface and to be aimed at young people.

thanks hocam

yes there is and i know more similiar website, but I plan it to have a more modern interface and to be aimed at young people.

Good day

1) Go to

2) Search with the word VIRAL

3) When you find a WordPress theme you like, search it on babiato.
If it is here, you are lucky.
4) Build your website but make it for poems.
5) People register, share, and other people like, etc.

I hope this helps.
Cheers.
NoBs

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock