• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hi i want to increse google insight page speedup but unable to fix web vital issue please help me anyone

Navneet

Apr 17, 2020
New Delhi
Hi i want to increse google insight page speedup but unable to fix web vital issue please help me anyone i am very thank full to you

1658544188725.png

Hi i want to increse google insight page speedup but unable to fix web vital issue please help me anyone i am very thank full to you

1658544188725.png

Website optimization is not a single formula. But I will give you some tips "how you can optimize your page correctly".

1 - Use a Cloud Flare CDN
2 - Config cloudflare settings according to your hosting
2 - Install WPRocket and sync with Claud Flared
3 - Use the Smash plugin to compress the images and leave them in .webp format
4 - Use the Redis Cashe plugin for Litespeed cache
5 - Install the WP Asset Clean Up plugin and eliminate the resources that are not being loaded on the page.

You cannot fix it fast if you have not experience about optimize page size & reduce external request. If you want to try yourself, this is best place to follow:
and deeper fix follow here.

Or, just pay for expert to help you get good result fastly.
Why not if you ask @elon musk help you boost your site to the moon like Tesla or burning it?

• Haha
Reactions: elon musk
Sem-T-tulo-3.png

I've already made a rocket go into space. Making a page go from zero to a hundred is easier. Follow the step by step I told you and you will get the same result.

Reactions: pateljee
Then wp
Website optimization is not a single formula. But I will give you some tips "how you can optimize your page correctly".

5 - Install the WP Asset Clean Up plugin and eliminate the resources that are not being loaded on th

5 - Install the WP Asset Clean Up plugin and eliminate the resources that are not being loaded on the page.
Then what should i do with wp roclet cache

Hi, Have you tried any tool for this? I hope you have optimized your content and images properly. I normally use CoreSEO for any such issues. It is very helpful in finding out any vital issues in the websites. I am able to fix it easily. You can give it a try too!

hello, i want to know that, is there really any code or something, that on implementing that code on additional css of wordpress file, site become very fast and give 100/100 web vital score... one of my friend told me that he has arranged that type of code and implement it on his every site and then his site become 100/100 score but havnt give me code... so im just curious about it @elon musk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock