• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hi I need to know how This website put the Snippet or code in his product page

dr.talal

Nov 1, 2020
Hi I need to know how This website put the Snippet or code in his product page
what is the plugin name please help
i want to install it to my website too
Looking for Cash on Delivery / Bank Transfer Plugin That is showing amount with discount to payment gateway method

Developers please help i am noob

Captureyyy.JPG

I think they may have custom coded the discounts based on payment method and adjusted the single product template to display it as they do.

There are several plug-ins for "woocommerce discount based on payment method" and with a bit of coding in the template and some CSS you can get the same result.

Reactions: dr.talal
I think they may have custom coded the discounts based on payment method and adjusted the single product template to display it as they do.

There are several plug-ins for "woocommerce discount based on payment method" and with a bit of coding in the template and some CSS you can get the same result.

Thank you for Your Response Fizzel.. Yes i am aware of discount based on payment method plugins i have tried many.. but as you can see the front end of this is beyond that its also showing You pay .. and you save etc

have a look at this site too contain same thing..

Please Help

Yeah, that second website uses almost the same CSS as the first one, seems like a custom solution that maybe was copied.

"You pay... you save" can be easily achieved with some calculations in PHP. That's not difficult at all. I would even more appreciate it if those figures were interactively updated, e.g. when the quantity changes. That's also not difficult to do.

joepremium
Brother i solved it from your help.... Thank you I wish you get what you really want in your life Ameen.

Still struggling with Responsiveness of my CSS Design not showing cards properly while checking on mobile or small screens

Well, it already starts with the fact that these 3 columns all have a class of 'col-sm-5' which is wrong as the total should never exceed 12. So change that into 'col-sm-4'. Then remove the padding-left and padding-right on these columns (which at the moment is 15px for both left and right) or set it at a low 1px.

That makes it a little better, although far from perfect. I would completely custom code this, as I think these columns look terrible on any screen, but that's just my opinion.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock