• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hi, Guys, Can check My FTP and tell me is there anything wrong

What exactly are you looking for to be wrong? I'd change permissions to rw-rw-r on the files and rwxrwxr-x on folder other than that everything looks alright to me. Also I believe this is the wrong place for your post.

What exactly are you looking for to be wrong? I'd change permissions to rw-rw-r on the files and rwxrwxr-x on folder other than that everything looks alright to me. Also I believe this is the wrong place for your post.
bro , i can not delete anything neither theme nor plugin can you please help

it says something like that

rmdir /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/Dooplay-2.4.3-Nulled-by-AT-Fixed/inc/includes/rating: permission denied

Are you using FTP or SFTP? Make sure your ssh/ftp user has all the rights and is a member of the same group that you are trying to manipulate the files with.

Reactions: Dosti24

rmdir /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/Dooplay-2.4.3-Nulled-by-AT-Fixed/inc/includes/rating: permission denied
chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/html

Hi buddy...you can try logging into your cpanel account and try using the cpanel's file manager..see if you can manage from there..if you can, then you can reset file permissions from there...

babiato1.png

babiato2.png

or maybe, just maybe, try to revisit your ftp account permissions...

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexRazor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock