• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hexor

Several months have already pasted, and now he is posting something new in babiato. Go to his account and see the posting tab. Is that impossible to answer someone while posting a new post?

P.s: Im about situation with disabled unlimited gdrive accounts that we bought from him.

Last edited:
Several months have already pasted, and now he is posting something new in babiato. Go to his account and see the posting tab. Is that impossible to answer someone while posting a new post?

P.s: Im about situation with disabled unlimited gdrive accounts that we bought from him.

Administrators can publish anything from the account of a member. @Babak is updating resources. @Hexor is in the hospital since March 9th, 2021.​

Administrators can publish anything from the account of a member. @Babak is updating resources. @Hexor is in the hospital since March 9th, 2021.​

I'm sorry, but nobody knows anything about that situation except a few sentences on babiato. I just wanted to get answer why does everybody's accounts in google drive got banned (he was selling them with so many sweet sentences). Many trusted uploaders and people who know certain information about this explained to us why did our accounts get disabled by workplace administrator and in all explanations Hexor is a main character, with all the respect.

I'm sorry, but nobody knows anything about that situation except a few sentences on babiato. I just wanted to get answer why does everybody's accounts in google drive got banned (he was selling them with so many sweet sentences). Many trusted uploaders and people who know certain information about this explained to us why did our accounts get disabled by workplace administrator and in all explanations Hexor is a main character, with all the respect.

That is another matter and should be dealt privately with @Hexor and not by putting forward facts which are false in public.

That is another matter and should be dealt privately with @Hexor and not by putting forward facts which are false in public.
I understand what you feel, because he is your friend, but you are a babiato staff memeber. I want to say to you that your college is ignoring all his customer's private messages (I waited whole month for response) all the messages in his posts and so on. If we have to wait 4 years for him to answer and solve all the problems of hundreds of people (of course that's not going to happen) it means that we will be idiots.

The problem will be solved sooner or later 100% because we are on babiato. I went public and saw so many responses from people that has absolutely similar situation and in this situation you sentence is absolutely ignorant to all the customers, with all the respect.

I understand what you feel, because he is your friend, but you are a babiato staff memeber. I want to say to you that your college is ignoring all his customer's private messages (I waited whole month for response) all the messages in his posts and so on. If we have to wait 4 years for him to answer and solve all the problems of hundreds of people (of course that's not going to happen) it means that we will be idiots.

The problem will be solved sooner or later 100% because we are on babiato. I went public and saw so many responses from people that has absolutely similar situation and in this situation you sentence is absolutely ignorant to all the customers, with all the respect.
Calm down dude, show some respect.

He is at the hospital, let's hope he recovers soon and he will get things fixed.

Same happened to med.. My account was disabled too.. I left him a request for a refund as this is the second time this is happening to me.. 1st time he replaced the account - and then it happened again.. So yeah.. hope he gets well soon - and that he will take our requests seriously once back.

Reactions: Revenged
Guys, @Hexor is one of the most genuine person in here and you could wait till he returns. Don't put allegations upon him as he is not in here right now, no one is ignoring your requests or appeals. As for now I must say this that whatever pricing you have spend in buying the gdrive accounts you all have gained a lot more resources from here at no cost. Nothing is more important then someone's health.. I think we all should wish for him rather than showing our problems occurred in his selling thread.

Reactions: midtone
Same happened to med.. My account was disabled too.. I left him a request for a refund as this is the second time this is happening to me.. 1st time he replaced the account - and then it happened again.. So yeah.. hope he gets well soon - and that he will take our requests seriously once back.
He cleared his view at another post today. you can search that post for update.

Reactions: whitetigerdk
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock