• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Help with Woocommerce Subscription and Membership

teefah

Aug 16, 2018
São Paulo, BR
I am trying to develop a subscription system where the customer can buy products from the store after paying the membership. Sorry the english, it is not my native language.

What I've done so far is to limit that only members can buy the products and only become a member who buys the subscription. But the customer can only make one purchase per month. And when you renew your subscription, he can buy again. I'm unable to find a way to activate / pause this function.

Manually, I'm able to pause the membership and thus, the customer would not be able to buy until I activate again on their renewal. But in the long run, doing it manually is not feasible.

Ideally, when the subscription payment is approved, I can change the order status to something like "choose your products" and release the store. And when I switch to "order shipped", the products block again. So when the subscription is renewed and approved, I change the status again by creating a loop.

Only I didn't find any function, script or plugin to help me with this. Can someone help me? I've been looking for a solution for months

Which plugins are you using so far for this?

A combination of Woocommerce Subscriptions and Woocoomerce Memberships might work.

Do you have multiple products in the store...but the member can only buy 1 per month?

The customer can place only one order after purchasing the subscription. In this order he can buy as many products as he wants.

The customer can place only one order after purchasing the subscription. In this order he can buy as many products as he wants.
Did you check out the plugin I mentioned above?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock