• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Help with spam emails through contact page

w@rs@w

Aug 18, 2020
Would appreciate some help witth constant spam emails coming through my contact page on my site.
emails coming through yandex.ru with different email addresses. I'm getting hundreds a day. the other issue is legit contacts are getting lost and going to spam as well.

The site has been scanned and is clear of any virus, lastest update of the template had recaptcha v3 which integrates with the contact and reservation page.

Would using a different theme in WP help? reinstalling WP and starting from scratch (ideally last resort)

Any suggestions would be greatly appretiated.

site is www.sicilians.com.au it's a restaurant with online bookings so its vital.

thanks for any help'

• Sad
Reactions: khaiduy
you should combine cloudflare service and limit using contactform 7
Thanks for the reply...the contact form is built into the template. I'm not sure which contact for it's using. Are you saying not to use contact form 7 or to use that? Thanks

edit, i do have wordfence installed

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock