• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Help ! web development -Theme redArt -wordpress

attila729

Oct 11, 2019
Hello ,

I need your help for 2 error on my website www.davidecristofaro.it

1 ) one error is on menu in mobile, when you open menu end click on " + " it refresh the site page.. you are unable to choose the submenu items.

2) the website consumes a lot of resources and causes error 503.
look pic 2, the server side admin says it may be a problem with thema or its plugins.
For safety, I deactivated all the installed plugins and only the theme and WPBakery Page Builder remained active but I notice that the resource problem remains.
Anyone have the same problem with the RedArt theme?

Help me please

Attachments

• pic 1.png
    pic 1.png
    112.3 KB · Views: 15
  • pic 2.png
    pic 2.png
    37.2 KB · Views: 14
For me, the menu is working normally on mobile, both in Italian and in English. The screenshot you've posted shows the website when logged in (see the admin bar at the top); could that be the problem?

Reactions: attila729
For me, the menu is working normally on mobile, both in Italian and in English. The screenshot you've posted shows the website when logged in (see the admin bar at the top); could that be the problem?
thank you now its ok menu

For Pic2 where is the problem?

You might have too many long crons/wp-crons running in the background on each user visits. Try check it using WP Cron Status Checker and any cpu/memory monitoring plugin to check which files are consuming high resources.

Reactions: attila729
You might have too many long crons/wp-crons running in the background on each user visits. Try check it using WP Cron Status Checker and any cpu/memory monitoring plugin to check which files are consuming high resources.
thank you i'll take a look and i'llcame back to you

I installed query-monitor.3.6.7 and wp-cron-status-checker.1.2.2, and these are the risults.

tips?

Attachments

• Schermata 2021-04-20 alle 09.41.42.png
    Schermata 2021-04-20 alle 09.41.42.png
    397.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Schermata 2021-04-20 alle 09.46.06.png
    Schermata 2021-04-20 alle 09.46.06.png
    246.1 KB · Views: 10
Best way to find out what is using your cpu is from terminal with htop or top command, but since you are using cpanel you can also go under Apache Status, look for the high cpu processes and kill them. Next step will be to diagnose why the process is using too much cpu.

Last edited:
I installed query-monitor.3.6.7 and wp-cron-status-checker.1.2.2, and these are the risults.

tips?
Are you on a2 shared hosting? can you get the cpanel Resource Usage chart trends for 24hr period?
if the resources continuously peak as per your screenshot, maybe something's wrong. you can try disabling the plugin 1 by 1, then refresh the cpanel to see updated stats.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock