Help to verify documents

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

foolio20214

Apr 12, 2021
I have a business account that I need a utility bill from Indonesia to remove its restrictions. Please let me know friends who can help me. It would be convenient for me even if I had a copy of a power bill.

kikirikimiki

Jul 1, 2020
Just a thought - Google images, scribd and Pinterest - they all have quite a vast collection of utility bills. You could use one as an example, just saying. People checking will not be so familiar with all them companies that they'll have a frame of reference to compare it against. And they are (them people) quite busy and checking your darn pdf will only be a matter of ticking a box - I don't think anyone will be taking the extra step to check further normally - but this is me just guessing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disconnect2021
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks