• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Help] Speed up my website

iamanoob

May 28, 2020
I am not new to designing websites in wordpress, but recently I choose a theme and worked for client.
Really that website is showing me torture.

It is taking more than 20 seconds to go to cart. Please some one help me, I almost tried every trick in youtube. But nothing works. I used wprocket plugin too

Share the link to the web in question..so that one can visit it and see what the problem it self

More than 20sec? This problem is definitely not on wordpress... but on your hosting configuration. Give more details and people may give you some tips.

If it's hosted on the same server as usual, you should take a closer look at the new theme you are using. If it's not, the first thing you would like to check is your hosting server.

shared the link via pm i take a look

I don't know if you're okay sharing the link here so that we all help. If not you can send me a link privately, I'll check for the possible issues.

But in the meantime...

Pass it through Gtmetrix and look at the summary. If you want too you can click on 'structure' and look at what might have been the issue. But this is just the basics. You might either need to change your hosting, delete some of the many plugins, change theme, run on cloudflare or BETTER, BunnyCDN among other.

Try these, or pm me or the others who've offered to help. Long Live the largest IM community on earth :love:

I don't know if you're okay sharing the link here so that we all help. If not you can send me a link privately, I'll check for the possible issues.

But in the meantime...

Pass it through Gtmetrix and look at the summary. If you want too you can click on 'structure' and look at what might have been the issue. But this is just the basics. You might either need to change your hosting, delete some of the many plugins, change theme, run on cloudflare or BETTER, BunnyCDN among other.

Try these, or pm me or the others who've offered to help. Long Live the largest IM community on earth :love:
I am sorry, as it is client website cant send here, will send you DM :)

I am not new to designing websites in wordpress, but recently I choose a theme and worked for client.
Really that website is showing me torture.

It is taking more than 20 seconds to go to cart. Please some one help me, I almost tried every trick in youtube. But nothing works. I used wprocket plugin too
Do one thing, I think there are some plugins which cache the website in the local hosted server and use CDN as well this will really impact the website speed.

Reactions: yukafreak
Do one thing, I think there are some plugins which cache the website in the local hosted server and use CDN as well this will really impact the website speed.
Can you please guide me on how to do that
As of now, I am using lightspeed cache plugin

Dont trus shared host with cheap offer like $2 unlimited bandwith, storage or whatever sh*t ,LMAO ..
especially when you using wordpress cms with theme and lot of plugins like Yoast, RevSlider, and SHop too because server need load lot of image and script, trust me its gonna be 100% Resource Usage ^^

It depends how well the sys admins and nets are, or if you yourself don;'t really understand or might be running things you dont realise are effectimg it. I had configured the ovverall stack when it was quite new at a hosting company ith 3 people. About 6 years later I went with Krystal "Revolutionary" Wordpress platform callled Omyx stafff and it was purely down to them not having the knowledge of it at the time.

edit; i got a notification saying you sent the link but to reply in this message. cant seee it anywhere now.

It depends how well the sys admins and nets are, or if you yourself don;'t really understand or might be running things you dont realise are effectimg it. I had configured the ovverall stack when it was quite new at a hosting company ith 3 people. About 6 years later I went with Krystal "Revolutionary" Wordpress platform callled Omyx stafff and it was purely down to them not having the knowledge of it at the time.

edit; i got a notification saying you sent the link but to reply in this message. cant seee it anywhere now.
I am unable to send you message @digitalgnome

@iamanoob I came back to see if you found a solution. When you say it takes 20 sec to go to cart: Does it mean that when you add a product, the wordpress display a loading state? (it displays the loading icon or waiting response on the bottom left of the screen?). Or going to the cart page takes this much time? Send me a pm too.

@iamanoob I came back to see if you found a solution. When you say it takes 20 sec to go to cart: Does it mean that when you add a product, the wordpress display a loading state? (it displays the loading icon or waiting response on the bottom left of the screen?). Or going to the cart page takes this much time? Send me a pm too.
sure sending you PM

offload any unused scripts and code, that are getting loaded in the cart page, also check if there are any bulky images... you can pm me if i can take a look...

Sorry could not reply you earlier in p.m. The main problem is that you have 2 different installations on the same directory. That's the issue. Tables on the databases are conflicting eachother.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock