• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Help] Regarding Complex Site Development

YashAkheniya

Aug 8, 2020
Hi Community,

Hope you are doing good.

I am a web developer and I am creating one of the site for myself it is basically a matrimonial site (Not exact matrimonial but kind of like people can register and once they signup they can create their biodata using filling out the form details once they fill the form their details will be displayed in proper biodata manner also they can share this biodata and also they can check other's profile too). I know there are lots of sites available in the market but still, I want to create my own for learning purposes and if all goes as expected I want to gift that site to one of the matrimonial NGO to get rid of their old system of sharing biodata and collecting biodata🙂.

The Issue I am facing is I am not able to find a way from where should I start and I want to create that site using elementor and crocoblock (I have purchased both plugins pro for that one of the seller from here too) as I have seen their property listing tutorials and I have seen like almost all the tutorials how crocoblock works but whenever try to start the work I am getting confused from which modules I need to start and lots of question facing so I am here to ask you if anyone can help me to suggest roadmap it will be very helpful.

Thank you in advance.

They are nice pre-made templates already that you can use with elementor, my suggestion I will go with elementor Pro you can get it from @Medw1311 and a decent price and start from there.

They are nice pre-made templates already that you can use with elementor, my suggestion I will go with elementor Pro you can get it from @Medw1311 and a decent price and start from there.
Thanks for your reply but as I have mentioned I have already elementor pro. I am not getting an idea for functionality development like how users will get registration and design their dashboard and add functionality to create their biodata using form.

I believe you need to start with Jet Engine and create a listing type, for example, "biodata" and them create the meta box entries, for example, name and age. After that you can create a form and display it in the frontend.

Have you seen this tutorial? Seems to be what you want.

I believe you need to start with Jet Engine and create a listing type, for example, "biodata" and them create the meta box entries, for example, name and age. After that you can create a form and display it in the frontend.

Have you seen this tutorial? Seems to be what you want.
Hey mate,

Thank you for clearing that I need to create a new custom post type from jetengine named "biodata".

Yes, I have watched most of all the videos regarding this from wptuts and crocoblocks even I have watched livingwithpixels videos too. that's why I got confused about where to start. now I am doing experiments from one-by-one tutorials.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock