• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Google Cloud Free Tier

Shandar

Oct 31, 2020
Earth
Hello babiato people, i hope that you are fine ! i need your help !

i want to create a google cloud account ! when i register with my debit card it show me error " OR-CBAT-15 " how i can fix this ? if there is any method please !
I see many people selling google cloud account at 15/20/30 $ ! im not interested in selling i need only to setup my account ! ONE account!

thank you for reading my thread

Hello babiato people, i hope that you are fine ! i need your help !

i want to create a google cloud account ! when i register with my debit card it show me error " OR-CBAT-15 " how i can fix this ? if there is any method please !
I see many people selling google cloud account at 15/20/30 $ ! im not interested in selling i need only to setup my account ! ONE account!

thank you for reading my thread
Ensure your card is approved for ecommerce transactions - banks usually enable this if not already.

Reactions: Shandar
Try with a credit card or Recurring Payment supported debit card(India)
actually im in EU & im using Wise card ! it work on all website ! except now with Google Cloud ! there is no method to get the account enabled ?

Ensure your card is approved for ecommerce transactions - banks usually enable this if not already.
my card work on all website ! except now when i have tried with google cloud !! there is no other method to get access to google cloud free tier ? i really need it ! how people are selling bulk GCP account on the web !!!

my card work on all website ! except now when i have tried with google cloud !! there is no other method to get access to google cloud free tier ? i really need it ! how people are selling bulk GCP account on the web !!!
Google's payment options page states the following - people selling on bulk must have something else - maybe other friends know!

You can add the following credit and debit cards as payment methods to your payments profile:

• American Express
  • MasterCard
  • Visa
  • Discover (U.S. only)
  • JCB (Japan and U.S. only)
  • Visa Electron (Outside the U.S. only)
  • Elo credit cards (Brazil only; We don't allow you to add Elo debit cards)
The types of cards Google services lets you add to payment profiles vary by location and by product.

Note: You might notice temporary authorizations on your card account when using a credit or debit card.

actually im in EU & im using Wise card ! it work on all website ! except now with Google Cloud ! there is no method to get the account enabled ?

Sorry brother, i live in India and my debit card worked with google cloud before but not anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: Shandar
Google's payment options page states the following - people selling on bulk must have something else - maybe other friends know!

You can add the following credit and debit cards as payment methods to your payments profile:

• American Express
  • MasterCard
  • Visa
  • Discover (U.S. only)
  • JCB (Japan and U.S. only)
  • Visa Electron (Outside the U.S. only)
  • Elo credit cards (Brazil only; We don't allow you to add Elo debit cards)
The types of cards Google services lets you add to payment profiles vary by location and by product.

Note: You might notice temporary authorizations on your card account when using a credit or debit card.
thanl you for your reply, yes i know i had an account on google cloud, but now it's for a client not for me, the card are Visas Card, on final page it's ask to confirm for payment ( 1$ ) confirmation done, i see transaction on bank account, but it fail on google cloud with error OR-CBAT-15 & ask to contact support,
But you can't contact support because you don't have a billing account !! it's a loop...

Found this comment on issuie tracker and happen to be workable(my google developer profile mail) but my card expired and i couldnt add a new 1

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock