• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Help me find the perfect plugin for this

danger

Babiato Lover
Jan 6, 2019
Belgique
Hello,

I explain you my problem : I sell food on Woocommerce. I buy 1kg. I would like to sell by 100gr, 200gr or 500gr. If the customer buys 100gr, the price is 5.90. If he buys 200gr, the price is 11.50 (so 5.75/unit). If he buys 500gr, the price is 27.90 (so 5.50/unit). I use a dynamic pricing plugin for quantity discounts. But I can't figure out how to manage the stock with my 1kg?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Ok thank you for your answers. About the dynamic pricing, do you have a favorite plugin ?

you can use WooCommerce Bulk Variations plugin .On the front-end, the WooCommerce Bulk Variations plugin will automatically display the variations along two dimensions in the price matrix, along with the different available weight options. This gives customers full flexibility to customize their orders.
Once you've entered the correct information for each variation, go to Product dataBulk Variations and configure the following settings:

sweets-example-settings-820x313.png

• Make sure the Enable variations grid checkbox is ticked.
  • Set the Horizontal option to the attribute you want to display in columns for the variations grid.
  • Set the Vertical option to the attribute you want to display in rows for the variations grid.
  • Make sure the Display variation images checkbox is ticked.
and you can create notification in your inventory . You can do this directly in the WooCommerce menu by enabling the Notifications in your shop’s inventory options. To do this, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Inventory. Please see:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock