• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Help] Intel i5 6500 Motherboard suggestion

MR A

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Banned User
Apr 19, 2019
Root
babiato.org
Hi my motherboard is now unusable so I need a new one can you suggest me any in range of 50$ - 100$
previously been using Gigabyte B150M-D3H ddr4 so can you help me out to find a ddr4 support mother board for my intel i5 6500

thank you!

Have you tried PC part picker?
I think it will be the best place to see compatible motherboards placed neatly from which you can choose on the basis of your budget.
Go here: https://pcpartpicker.com/products/cpu/
Select the i5 6500 CPU and find the best motherboard on the basis of reviews and/or your budget.

Reactions: MR A
Hi my motherboard is now unusable so I need a new one can you suggest me any in range of 50$ - 100$
previously been using Gigabyte B150M-D3H ddr4 so can you help me out to find a ddr4 support mother board for my intel i5 6500

thank you!
be more specific about the issue like boot/Bios Issues.
if it related to Bios you can try re flash.

be more specific about the issue like boot/Bios Issues.
if it related to Bios you can try re flash.
motherboard circuit gonna break it's not boot so replace to a new one I need suggestion for that only!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock