• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

help for E-mail Marketing

amir

Trusted Seller
Aug 6, 2019
🌏
neofollower.com
Hello, I never work on any E-mail Marketing Campaigns, so i don't have any experience on it . Now i want to promote my services and products by email marketing , I have some questions about it and if you have any tips that help me please send.
1- Which service/software do you suggest to send bulk email cheap or even free?
2- How to write my promotion and what to do to avoid detect spam by Gmail?
3- what are the best tools to collect emails ?
Thank You

If you have some technical skil, you can setup Mautic which is very professional as it is a marketting automation platform. If you do not have that much technical skill, you can start with mailchimp. For avoiding spam, just read online how you can. To collect emails, you can use your website, mautic also allows you create landing pages to collect emails. You can also find prfessional emails from different site.

For full sales learing check out bravado community. You can learn alot from the community

i agree Mautic is very good solution both as email marketting automation platform and collect email via landing pages
also there is an altenatives like mailwizz, maildoll and others search in babiato

Hello @amir
To answer your 3 questions, we surely need to know what kind of service/product you want to sell, what is your target market, etc etc.

1) The strategies, there are billions of them, but again, depends on what is your offer/product.

2) If you are a serious business, get/find some serious marketing and copywriting courses/ serious YT channels and follow them.

3) The system, Mailerlite is free for up to 1000 subscribers and is way better than Mailchimp, but they approve accounts according to your website (must be serious).
So the best tool is landing pages, but again depends on what kind of offer you have.

Giveaways work like crazy.
Challenges too.

If you are planning on spamming and sending gazillions of unwanted emails, I CAN NOT HELP!

Again, there are a lot of ways to do that for free, or paid, etc... depending on what you want and sell.

The more details we have, the more we can help.
Don't forget to say thank you.
Cheers.
NoBs

Reactions: obs3rv3r

@obs3rv3r @ecryptom0 @nobs Thank you Guys, Your ideas helped me a lot...

I didn't hear about Mautic, I will try it, I use Mailchimp for my websites, but the point of this email marketing help thread was to gain my websites traffic and give some new leads and introduce my services and products to new people from Email marketing that I never experienced at it. And you know knowledge is far from the experience...
What wanted, and I experience now, is creating targeted email list, From LinkedIn and GMB using some bots. And after that using Mailchimp i'll send my promotional emails.

Hello, I never work on any E-mail Marketing Campaigns, so i don't have any experience on it . Now i want to promote my services and products by email marketing , I have some questions about it and if you have any tips that help me please send.
Thank You
Honestly speaking ' free stuff don't work " You need to Pay for sure to get result and the quality

Reactions: amir
1) I'd personally recommend Mailwizz. You can get it here to download.
2) Use a custom domain name and have it DKIM verified. Use a reputable SMTP Mail Sender like Postmark.
3) Postmark.
Bonus - Take a look at https://stripo.email/. You can create some really awesome email templates easily and export automatically to Postmark for campaigns or download it to MailWizz.

Reactions: Yk01y and amir
there are free staff that are better sometimes that paid ..
mautic is a good tool ..
the only issue it you need some time to learn it and optimize it in your needs.

Thank You
Hello, I would suggest Mailengine. It's a powerful tool for Email marketing campaigns no matter whether you are a newbie or an experienced one. You can send bulk emails using Gmail/Gsuite. It has an in-built spam word filter that allows more inboxing. It has all the features which you are looking for. Check it out!

what is the faster sender mail marketing software ?
I using one , all build in with " perfect timing " to ensure people open your mail but mind you this is not a " get rich IM gimmick " is all about patience, build up the leads don't expect to see sales within one day or so.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock