• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Already Nulled Help Desk Software (HESK) Null Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRyD3r

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Dec 21, 2019
Around The World
paxxer.tv
Hello Good day,

I would like to request for this script to be nulled. It has been requested before but download is currently unavailable. So i'm requesting for it again.

Although it is a free script but there are few things restricting free usage.

1. The footer copyright credit. I would like to edit it to my own custom footer copyright. Please if you could kindly show me how.

2. There is an indicator on the admin page constantly indicating to buy license. If that could be removed without errors.

Thank you.

Attachments

• hesk312.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 52
Hello Good day,

I would like to request for this script to be nulled. It has been requested before but download is currently unavailable. So i'm requesting for it again.

1. The footer copyright credit. I would like to edit it to my own custom footer copyright. Please if you could kindly show me how.

2. There is an indicator on the admin page constantly indicating to buy license. If that could be removed without errors.

Thank you.
You don't need nulling as this is doesn't require license codes on install and on use.

Ok for your problem, here's my solution:

1. we have to hide the footer thru css first, then remove it from DOM thru javascript. First, edit head.txt and add this code (to hide it first):

Code:
<style type="text/css">
        .footer p {
            display: none !important;
        }
        .footer {
            height: 20px !important;
        }
    </style>

then edit footer.txt and add this code to completely remove from DOM:
Code:
<script>
    var el=document.querySelector('footer.footer p');
      el.parentNode.removeChild(el);
</script>

2. go to admin > admin_main.php use your editor and find this line:
Code:
if(!file_exists(dirname(dirname(__FILE__))."\x2f\150"

modify to this (just removing the exclamation):
Code:
if(file_exists(dirname(dirname(__FILE__))."\x2f\150"

Methods here, will not break the functionality of the software.

Last edited:
This worked Perfectly :love:

2. go to admin > admin_main.php use your editor and find this line:
Code:
if(!file_exists(dirname(dirname(__FILE__))."\x2f\150"

modify to this (just removing the exclamation):
Code:
if(file_exists(dirname(dirname(__FILE__))."\x2f\150"

Methods here, will not break the functionality of the software.

I need to ask, the message I quoted above, what's the main function of removing that

The method above did not work for me, i only get a blank screen.

Didn't work for the new version too ( version 3.2.2).

Can't the php code be decoded and the "powered by ....." Removed?

Please someone should help.

Hello Good day,

Thank you.
If you are still using the script, please follow my resource page to get the latest updates, nulled by me exclusive on Babiato.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock