• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[HELP] Copying the woocommerce products from other shop

madroots

Jan 23, 2020
Hello, I am looking for a way to "steal" someone else's woocommerce products and import them to my woocommerce.
Point behind this is dropshipping. Its all legal and the guy agreed with this.
Unfortunately there is a bad communication with him and I am trying to avoid teaching him how to install plugin and export his products.

Is there any scrapper plugin that might work for this?

It would be best if the scrapper would not just import stuff but let me change descriptions/categories as google might not appreciate duplicate content.

Thanks for suggestions, if any :)

Yes, you can use the following plugin on your site:
In addition
WP Automatic
WP content crawler
& WP robot I guess works the same though I didn't use it.
It would be best if the scrapper would not just import stuff but let me change descriptions/categories as google might not appreciate duplicate content.
All scrapers will scrape the same data, but I guess automatic has spinner which you can use but if you want to change description according to you then you might wanna do it manually.

Reactions: madroots
Thank you I have seen a few but not compatible with woocommerce. I am going to try Scrapes.

Thanks for help!

I saw these:

Hopefully we can have nulled version from admin.

Reactions: madroots
Thank you everyone. Is any of this nulled here? Can't seem to find it. Only found Scraper and its good but unable to import whole list of products. (or I just can't do it, documentation is poor)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock