• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[HELP] Best Plugin To Export and Import posts from one website onto another based on Categories.

Supremo DM

Trusted Uploader
Apr 15, 2019
Accra,Ghana
techflaver.com
Good Day/Night Lovely People.

I want to migrate some posts from one of my website to another Domain.
But doing so, I would like to do it by Categories because there are certain category posts I don't want to move to the new Domain/site.

Kindly help me by recommending the best to help do this work.

Thanks in advance.

• Love
Reactions: VODA
hello,
have you tried tools > export > posts > and determine what categories you want to include.

Reactions: Supremo DM
Good Day/Night Lovely People.

I want to migrate some posts from one of my website to another Domain.
But doing so, I would like to do it by Categories because there are certain category posts I don't want to move to the new Domain/site.

Kindly help me by recommending the best to help do this work.

Thanks in advance.

Try WP Import Export

Reactions: Supremo DM and VODA
I installed that but couldn't see how to select a specific category to export....I'm seeing rules and stuffs but I don't actually know how to go about it.
In Choose what to export - select POST
In Add filtering options - select Element value - categories
rules - IN
value - category name and try export

Reactions: Supremo DM
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock