Help: Applying flying carpet ads in AMP pages

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

rajujha

Jul 24, 2019
Can anyone help me with applying flying carpet adsense ads in my pages. Flying carpet are the parallex ad effect seen on many newa websites.

I am using wordpress default AMP plugin with Pixwell child theme.

rajujha

Jul 24, 2019
This is really just placing the code in the right spots, are you not comfortable with placing code in the areas you want it?
I just wanted a way where I don't have to put code on every page. Additionally in WordPress placing code in the post does not work for AMP pages in my case. Perhaps editing function.php in child theme may help. This is where I need someone to help..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samanova