• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Poco FastFood - Wordpress

Lorentz

May 7, 2022
Hello friends,
I use the Poco FastFood theme for a site and I would like the mobile version not to show me the bar with the shopping cart and others. Is there any chance I can get it out? also from the products I would like to score the "add to cart" function because it will not be possible to place orders directly on the site. I would also like to know if you have any idea how to add pictures to the products.

Thank you for your help 🍻

1652478665786.png 1652478712251.png 1652478807170.png

For the bar on mobile you can try this css:

CSS:
.poco-handheld-footer-bar {
    display: none !important;
}

Reactions: Lorentz
Removing the 'add to cart' function

Try adding this to functions.php

Code:
add_filter( ‘woocommerce_is_purchasable’, ‘__return_false’);

or you could hide it using css

CSS:
.cart {

}

Hi, Thank you so much for your help. I managed to hide the "add to cart" button and the bar on my mobile. But I have another problem now. I have this "sticky add to cart" that appears at the bottom of the product page. I also fail to delete the return policy and the license plate on the product pages.
1652794687215.png
1652794730449.png

Some of these can probably be disabled in the theme, or woocommerce. I have neither installed, so I can't check, but if you want to hide it using css, try this:

CSS:
.single-product .product-extra-info {
}
.poco-sticky-add-to-cart {
}
.woocommerce-tabs.wc-tabs-wrapper {
}

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock