• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hello Iam From Indonesian

jafar1208

Banned User
Oct 21, 2020
Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Hello friends, my name is Jafar. I love watching football, especially PS Sleman. Babiato is one of my favourite web, where I usually read thread and find good stuff. At here all files are neat and clean which I love the most.

Thanks for having me.

Hello friends, my name is Jafar. I love watching football, especially PS Sleman. Babiato is one of my favourite web, where I usually read thread and find good stuff. At here all files are neat and clean which I love the most.

Thanks for having me.
Hey Jafar!
I see you've been around here since 2020.
Let me officially welcome you to Babiato forums! Achievement unlocked! ;)

Please take a few minutes to read the rules since they were updated recently.

See you 'round! :)

Hey Jafar!
I see you've been around here since 2020.
Let me officially welcome you to Babiato forums! Achievement unlocked! ;)

Please take a few minutes to read the rules since they were updated recently.

See you 'round! :)
Thank you, and I am happy to be greeted by you.

I will read the latest rules to understand about the babiato forum :)

• Love
Reactions: MrNoLimits
Thank you, and I am happy to be greeted by you.

I will read the latest rules to understand about the babiato forum :)
Sure thing! If you have any questions, need some help or whatever, don't hesitate to ask. We're here for you.
Just make sure to always follow the guidelines about how to post and where to post. ;)

Enjoy!

• Love
Reactions: jafar1208
welcome bro, semoga bisa memberi kontribusi terbaik di forum.

terimakasih bro :)

Welcome to Babiato!

This is the reason why they ask people to read the rules.

✍ FORUM TERMS AND RULE ✍

1. Write only in English; thread structure should look good with appropriate picture (if require), description, and other necessary information. Don't make it look as if a kindergarten kid has written it.

Have a great day!

Welcome to Babiato!

This is the reason why they ask people to read the rules.

✍ FORUM TERMS AND RULE ✍

1. Write only in English; thread structure should look good with appropriate picture (if require), description, and other necessary information. Don't make it look as if a kindergarten kid has written it.

Have a great day!
oh iam sorry bro, thanks for reminding :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock