Hello guys :D

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

punisher007

Feb 8, 2021
Hi, (even if its to late lol)

Its really a good website, I'm using all plugins for my websites for a while now and all seems working like a charm. I was having big problems with
other nulled plugins from internet but i'm in love with Babiato forums, thanks for all of you guys for sharing with us. Big Love

underwater

Nov 26, 2020
Hi, (even if its to late lol)

Its really a good website, I'm using all plugins for my websites for a while now and all seems working like a charm. I was having big problems with
other nulled plugins from internet but i'm in love with Babiato forums, thanks for all of you guys for sharing with us. Big Love
Hello!
It's funny to read the introduction from people who are already be here for a while.

Anyway, about what you said, indeed really makes this forum stands out.