• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

hello guy!! This is a very interesting introduction :,) hhehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2023
my name is hafsa but i prefer my e-friends calling me hurrem <3 its just a cool name i gave it to myself. im 20 yrs old and i am self learning graphic designer. Graphic designing is just a hobby. Honestly, i really dont know about myself i really dont. i am skiiping uni this year because my parents dont have money even if i had money i dont know which field i would do my bachelors in. see i dont know about myself?. hmmm also i dont wanna burden my parents so i stay with at home. do daily house chores help my dad a lot because he get so tired. like buying groceries taking my mom to hospital or shopping. i love taking care of my parents a lot. but i hate them too because they fight a lot. i dont have much friends because i was a total tomboy and people didnt liked me because our interest were so different. i never liked gossiping like they did. and i used to sit there in silence... yk i changed myself a lot to fit in people circle. like i stooped watching gaming channels. i started wearing makeup (because people sh** talk about me not wearing makeup as a girl ) i stopped playing sport games. this is the worst thing a person could do it to himself. and i did just to fit in. but did any of this changed anything nope? XDDD

anyway i started learning graphic design last year cause i wanna earn some money xddd. and i am so glad my research is so good that i keep finding freebies Allhumdulilah <3
i like gaming i played cod few parts only because never had a good pc :(
and only watch game walkthroughs ( LAST OF US both parts, Resident Evil all parts. and more etc)
i like sports circket, football etc im good at circket specially bowling (spinner)
and i have interest in each and everything (from How this world came into being to illuminati conspiracies hehhehe nature, gaming movie, kdrama everything) IM TOTALLY A WIFE Material <3
also happy ramadan to all of my brothers and sister <3

Reactions: Li Addons
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock