• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hello from Morocco

Byggiy

Dec 28, 2020
Hello hello Babiato,
I'm usualy a traffic manager but because of the actual worldwide situation I had to broaden my skills, so I learned to use WordPress (easy) and WooCommerce. Already have some demanding customers so this forum is a gold mine.
Thanks all for sharing all this stuffs.

Reactions: mas dhablank
He is only jalous about a new Partnership Between Morrocco and Israel.. I guess he is A frustrated Algerian.
Anyway i'm glad that he used his first comment in this forum for my post haha :LOL:
Yes, he's displaying hatred, how would he call an entire country and its inhabitants a slave to another?

Why, is it because it's an African country?, Makes no sense.

He should be banned for life and eternity if possible.

Reactions: Medw1311
Yes, he's displaying hatred, how would he call an entire country and its inhabitants a slave to another?

Why, is it because it's an African country?, Makes no sense.

He should be banned for life and eternity if possible.

It's worse, it's about religion... But he don't even know the history of all north africa.. his ancestors were themselves Jews.
And in Morocco Jews have always been our brothers.

• Love
Reactions: Saint Gabriel
Hello hello Babiato,
I'm usualy a traffic manager but because of the actual worldwide situation I had to broaden my skills, so I learned to use WordPress (easy) and WooCommerce. Already have some demanding customers so this forum is a gold mine.

Welcome to the family , make sure to read an follow the rules.
Enjoy your stay here and be safe outside your home.

your country Is still a slave for israel

@Babak @medw1311 or any other Admin, please check this above , ZERO TOLERANCE FOR THIS BAD BEHAVIOR !

Reactions: Babak and Byggiy
Hello hello Babiato,
Hello there :)

Reactions: Byggiy
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock