• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LearnDash Certificate Verify & Share

LearnDash Certificate Verify & Share 1.0.14 Untouched

No permission to download

Sdhillon225

Trusted Uploader
Nov 12, 2020
Sdhillon225 submitted a new resource:

LearnDash Certificate Verify & Share - Download Free LearnDash Certificate Verify & Share by Wooninjas

With the LearnDash Certificate Verify & Share add-on your students can easily share their earned certificates on their LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter accounts for all their contacts to see and also verify their certificates on site using Certificate code and QR Code.

Features : The add-on adds value and validity to your student’s achievements by allowing information on LearnDash certificates to be verified directly on your site. Allowing your students to view and share detailed...

Read more about this resource...

@Sdhillon225
Thanks for sharing this resource :)
Could u please update the resource to the last released version? (v1.0.11)

• Love
Reactions: camilo
oh sorry must be at same time.. i swear mine was different you can check please

there was no entry shown for your @bobsmith

as informed even if license page is not inactive it still works fine without any license required as license function is not called

oh sorry must be at same time.. i swear mine was different you can check please

there was no entry shown for your @bobsmith

I posted mine 40mins ago, you posted yours 20mins ago, different time 😜

Yes there would be no entry as you had already done one for that new updated release.

You don't need to do one for every untouched or nulled version of the same release, you just do one update that says the same thing and then put untouched and nulled on the update resource part so it is shown in the main heading.

as informed even if license page is not inactive it still works fine without any license required as license function is not called
Again yes that is true, although must people would still expect the licence page to be shown as active, anyways enough, leave it as it is 🤣

Anyways, I removed mine so not to confuse anybody, if people want fully licenced then I can add again.

Reactions: Sdhillon225
oh was not aware of that, Really sorry for the confusion
Again yes that is true, although must people would still expect the licence page to be shown as active, anyways enough, leave it as it is 🤣
yes i do understand that, which is why u specifically mentioned in update log but people will still ask i know that much also

Yes there would be no entry as you had alraedy done one for that new updated release.

You don't need to do one for every untouched or nulled version of the same release, you just do one update that says the same thing and then put untouched and nulled on the update resource part so it is shown in the main heading.
oh alright! Thanks for educating me on the same, Will be aware of the same from next time. Thanks again..

I am confused here, as I just added a nulled version and then you have simply overwrite with the untouched with the changes that was taken from previous version, plus that did not fix the licence page as that was still shown as inactive. 🤔
Actually trying to learn nulling by taking older code as reference, is that wrong if yes please tell me i will not follow the same from next time.

• Love
Reactions: bobsmith

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
konzo
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock