• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hello from India :)

hellokitty77

May 25, 2022
I am a UX design student, currently learning UX and working on my first portfolio, here to learn more about UI and freelance. Glad to be part of this community 😇

Reactions: pirate_pvnk
Hello and welcome to Babiato, I'm sure that you'll find a lot of UI/UX resources to help you build your first portfolio and kick start your career.

Reactions: hellokitty77
Thanks, looking forward to learning together here, Any courses that you could recommend that could help me with my Figma skills?
You should focus on mastering the Figma features, there are a lot of courses here and over YouTube that will help you with the situation, the rest is only a matter of practicing as much as you can. You can copy other designs and websites, that helped me a lot in the beginning.

Thanks, looking forward to learning together here, Any courses that you could recommend that could help me with my Figma skills?
Actually, I am going through designcourse.com course (Gary Simon's course) and shiftnudge course (MDS course). Them two are my favourite instructors. Also, Gary Simon reviews your design in the live workshop he organises every 2 weeks. So I would suggest his course first as I am having a great time (also it is the cheapest).

BTW if you can't afford the course, just search on babiato. Otherwise, you can view videos on youtube to get started.

You should focus on mastering the Figma features, there are a lot of courses here and over YouTube that will help you with the situation, the rest is only a matter of practicing as much as you can. You can copy other designs and websites, that helped me a lot in the beginning.
surely will try that, thanks for your suggestion.

Reactions: dirtyleague
Actually, I am going through designcourse.com course (Gary Simon's course) and shiftnudge course (MDS course). Them two are my favourite instructors. Also, Gary Simon reviews your design in the live workshop he organises every 2 weeks. So I would suggest his course first as I am having a great time (also it is the cheapest).

BTW if you can't afford the course, just search on babiato. Otherwise, you can view videos on youtube to get started.
Hey, Thanks for suggesting, yeah I am also currently following the shift nudge course but I was looking for the critic sessions, I am unable to find that, any idea where I can get it?

Hey, Thanks for suggesting, yeah I am also currently following the shift nudge course but I was looking for the critic sessions, I am unable to find that, any idea where I can get it?
I am enrolled in the actual course. So I have those (I don't want to share them due to strict restrictions, sorry:(). Just a week ago I faced DMCA threat. So, yeah I don't want to get involved with those again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock